07 Jan 2014
By StevenI
LittleBigPlanet Developer
Playstation Staff

New Year Fireworks Costume Delay

[ Edited ]
12 Replies 1,672 Views edited 23-01-2014

Hey Everyone

Unfortunately due to an oversight there's going to be a bit of a delayed bang with the re-launch of the seasonal New Year Fireworks Costume.

Don't worry though, we still plan to re-release the costume in all regions. We definitely wouldn't want to just skip the celebrations for a year! :smileyhappy:

So if you're looking to pick up this free costume, you will be able to download the costume during the following weeks in each region.

SCEE (Europe/Australia)
January 15th - January 21st

SCEA (America/Canada)

January 28th - February 3rd

SCEJ/SCEK (Japan/Asia)

January 29th - February 4th

This will give everyone at least a week to download the costume, so be sure to keep an eye on the store for when it's released in your region.

Oh and in case you're wondering, this delay won't affect any of our other upcoming releases. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (1,672 Views)

Playstation Staff

Re: New Year Fireworks Costume Delay

Okay but can youll please re realse the lbp rare costuem. Thre is lots of people new and never bought it like me:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13 (1,335 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

can i buy the incredibles level kit,please? i bought my ps3 in 2013, the DLC already gone in 2012
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13 (1,300 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

BismaVeda-BV wrote:
can i buy the incredibles level kit,please? i bought my ps3 in 2013, the DLC already gone in 2012

Sorry, Sony Computer Entertainment is no longer licensed to distribute this content. :smileysad:

-------
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13 (1,260 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

StevenI wrote:

Hey Everyone

Unfortunately due to an oversight there's going to be a bit of a delayed bang with the re-launch of the seasonal New Year Fireworks Costume.

Don't worry though, we still plan to re-release the costume in all regions. We definitely wouldn't want to just skip the celebrations for a year! :smileyhappy:

So if you're looking to pick up this free costume, you will be able to download the costume during the following weeks in each region.

SCEE (Europe/Australia)
January 15th - January 21st

SCEA (America/Canada)

January 21st - January 27th

SCEJ/SCEK (Japan/Asia)

January 29th - February 4th

This will give everyone at least a week to download the costume, so be sure to keep an eye on the store for when it's released in your region.

Oh and in case you're wondering, this delay won't affect any of our other upcoming releases. :smileyhappy:

It's not out for USA I kept a eye out last week just in case and this week when it's stated it will return it has not? I don't have this DLC yet and it was supposed to come out today?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13 (767 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Hey!

Just wanted to ask if this has already been released. Can't find the costume on the US PS Store.

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13 (727 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Will have look into this for you and see where it's got to. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13 (689 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Well it's still not there?

So are we going to have to wait till next week? Please tell them some of us don't have it yet and I don't want to wait till next year for it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13 (650 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Hello, Steven!

Please look into this indeed.

As of Thursday, 23 January 2014, 2:16 AM GMT, the New Year Fireworks Costume is still NOT in the US PS Store.

Thank you.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13 (626 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Hey!

Many, many apologies but the New Year Fireworks Costume has been delayed until next week in the SCEA regions.

So you will now be able to download the costume during this time period:

SCEA (America/Canada)

January 28th - February 3rd

Apologies again, it seems that we just weren't able to squeeze it in to this week's update.
Ww will definitely make sure that you all get at least a week's opportunity to download this costume though! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13 (612 Views)
0 Kudos