16 Aug 2010
Playstation Staff

New packs for LBP2?

82 Replies 1,537 Views Created 16-08-2010

There was a thread like this a little while ago, but I'm going to ask this anyway...

What download packs (costume or level) would you like to see in LBP2 and what would they add? I'll start off by suggesting an Oddworld pack to tie in with the release of the new games (whenever that will be). This could add many costume items (face tentacle mask, mudokon ponytail, big glukkon head etc.) and also teleporters (in the form of doors and wells) and some sort of remote-anywhere-direct-control-system-thing (to emulate possession.) Nice to hear your thoughts!

Still not dead. Probably.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 83 (1,537 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: New packs for LBP2?

probably a tf2 pack, with some new customizable weapons and a ctf mode, which would be awesome, and the costumes would be cool anyway.

i hope Mm looks at these threads and makes them all.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 83 (1,490 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

New DLC ideas for lbp2?

I've got a couple of ideas of new dlc Mm could come up with

Fallout New Vegas costume kit

Bioshock 2 costume kit

Halo Reach costume kit

I would like to know other peoples ideas

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 83 (1,505 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I'd quite like it if they redid the marvel one as I think they missed an opportunity there.

I would make it so that you could have a superpower pick up in the same way you have your metal gear solid gun or a jetpack, and say it lets you shoot lasers out of your eyes that only destroy certain types of materials you could tunnerl through parts of a level ... thats just me though!

If not, a final fantasy pack would be awesome! 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 83 (1,476 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Without a doubt, a Portal pack... well Portal 2 depending...

Without a doubt, a Portal pack... well Portal 2 depending on release...

5 new Portal themed levels, Chell costume and obviously, a new tool.

Portal Gun, if you didnt guess.

Would easily be brilliant.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 83 (1,442 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I read online that they're bringing some toy story packs for LBG2 but it was a US site and I really hope they get them out in the UK too as they were for pre-orders. They also had The Great Gonzo from The Muppets, it would be if they could get lot's of The Muppets characters out, and I saw Ratchet and Clank. I love customising my little Sackboy/girl so Im looking forward to all the futue costume releases.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 83 (1,388 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

IguanaYana wrote:

I read online that they're bringing some toy story packs for LBG2 but it was a US site and I really hope they get them out in the UK too as they were for pre-orders. They also had The Great Gonzo from The Muppets, it would be if they could get lot's of The Muppets characters out, and I saw Ratchet and Clank. I love customising my little Sackboy/girl so Im looking forward to all the futue costume releases.

Those costumes are the pre-order exclusives and yes don't worry they will be out for EU but probably when they announce the EU collectors first and there will be toy story and muppets pack later on but no aliens or gonzo with it and the rachet and clank are so far only for pre-orders

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 83 (1,356 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Battlefield bad company 2 pack! with different paintanators like a 3 round burst paintanator which looks like an M16 or costume hand items which look like weapons and costumes Sweetwater,Marlo,Sgt.Red,and haggard that would be so totally immense :Sniper:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 83 (1,313 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Vladek2005 wrote:

Battlefield bad company 2 pack! with different paintanators like a 3 round burst paintanator which looks like an M16 or costume hand items which look like weapons and costumes Sweetwater,Marlo,Sgt.Red,and haggard that would be so totally immense :Sniper:

Cant have that. it would push the age rating right up

Follow fi8767 on Twitter
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 83 (1,306 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

The USMC and IJN Scout, Infantryman and Rifleman from Battlefield 1943. So in Total 6 Costumes. No Guns or Violence needed. =P If they did Heavy Rain costumes with 'Jam' as Blood, I'm sure they'd allow This.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 83 (1,302 Views)
0 Kudos