30 Nov 2009
Playstation Staff

The LBP Crown

5 Replies 451 Views Created 30-11-2009
OK, Before anyone asks I DID use the search tool, and the previous threads for the crown were 10 months ago. Anyway what I'm asking is that is there any way of obtaining the crown now? I know a competition ran between January and March (which I was unaware of) but that was 8 months ago. Just curious as it would go great with my LBP PSP Shirt
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (451 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: The LBP Crown

Yup the most recent annouced here

http://www.littlebigplanet.com/en-gb/news/article/littlebigplanet_newsdesk_4

I want it SOOOOOO bad :smileysad:

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (449 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

There goes my chnace. The only 1 thing (apart from do every level without dying) I can never do in LBP is design a level. Its way too hard for me
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (440 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

LAClennell wrote:
There goes my chnace. The only 1 thing (apart from do every level without dying) I can never do in LBP is design a level. Its way too hard for me

lol. Then how do you expect to get a crown? :smileyhappy:

Message Edited by Chimpanzee on 30-11-2009 07:02 PM
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (416 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Hey guys if i wrote a good story could i get one o these crowns?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (410 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Yes, you may get a crown for other creative things (not just creating levels) such as writing or artwork. If you have a look at this page here:

http://www.littlebigplanet.com/en-gb/help/faq/how_can_i_earn_the_rare_prize_crown

The Rare Prize Crown is given only to those who prove themselves worthy of joining the LittleBigPlanet Royal Family. This can be done though the game, creating fantastic levels for instance, or taking part in a Play, Create or Share contest. We’ve also give away Crowns to people who’ve produced Podcasts, Machinima, Posters, Art, Stories, and generally anything that has impressed us. If you fancy yourself a Rare Prize Crown, then look out for contests in the News, or the Forums, or our shiny Contests page - or just get creating fabulous things!

There once was a sackgirl named Rose
Who picked a loose thread from her nose
She soon felt dim-witted
For since she was knitted
She unravelled right down to her toes!
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (330 Views)
0 Kudos