By: fozzy-79 Member 51 Posts
Level 3

BUY MAG Special Edition PS3 £37.73

[ Edited ]
30 Replies 1,982 Views edited 11-01-2010

BUY MAG Special Edition PS3 £37.73

http://www.thehut.com/games/platforms/ps3/mag-special-edition/10074172.html

Collector’s Edition Extras*:

• Brand new combat armour for S.V.E.R., Raven and Valor. Choose from three distinctive uniform designs: Bulldog, Spyder or Hazard.
  • Three new dynamic themes for the PS3™ system.

* All extras will be FREE to download from PlayStation®Store by redeeming the PlayStation®Network Voucher Code supplied

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 31 (1,982 Views)
Level 3

Re: BUY MAG Special Edition PS3 £37.73

Nice find dude (cancels game pre-order)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 31 (1,970 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Found It Yesterday . Great Deal For A Great Game

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 31 (1,969 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Wow. Thanks for point this out dude. I planned on pre-ordering MAG today from GAME. Thats £37.99 and it's just the normal game, no special features at all. Thanks again for sharing this with us. Kudos to you.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 31 (1,950 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

No problems m8 :smileyhappy: glad i was able 2 help you out

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 31 (1,947 Views)
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

happen to have noticed that this is the only site that is actually selling any type of "special edition" of MAG. even when you type if into search engines like google and bling it just comes up with normal type.

I think if their was a "special edition" that anyone of Game, HMV, Play.com and many other major retail shops would also be selling it not just one website. (it's almost the same price as MAG on game £37.99 and thats normal edition)

so my question is how legit is the MAG "special edition"?

Edit - That on certain retail stores sites you get free bonues but they are all listed on MAG

Different distributors are having pre-order bonuses for MAG.   These include GameStop, GameCrazy, Amazon.com, 7-Eleven, and Best Buy. The pre-order items are:

• GameStop - S.V.E.R. In-Game Character and MAG Public Beta Access (10/12/2009-11/20/2009)
  • GameCrazy - RAVEN In-Game Character
  • Amazon.com - S.V.E.R. PlayStation Home Personal Space (Amazon Pre-order also includes $10 credit on future Amazon video game purchase)
  • 7-Eleven - Recruitment Kit & Poster
  • Best Buy - VALOR In-Game Character
  • ShopToNet - MAG Closed Beta
  • Play.com - S.V.E.R. Character Skin & PlayStation Theme
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 31 (1,900 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

ShopTo also has Collector's edition.

I'm getting mine from them but just the normal edition I pre-ordered it ages ago for £32.85 (you can't get it at that price now), I may use the money saved to buy  a dynamic theme if any good but the extra skins for the medium armour don't really appeal to me as I only ever use light.

M.A.G - Raven - EFR - ExUK
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 31 (1,886 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

ExUK

Read shopto new terms and condition. When you pre-orderd it for £32.85 that was ok. but since the price has went back up they would ahve changed the price for you aswell.

here look shopto.net

The price which is displayed when you make a pre order is subject to change and
can increase or decrease if the Retail Price changes.

Full pre order terms & conditions are available by clicking here.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 31 (1,875 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

Some people love being killjoys - yesterday over at the STO forums some people were busily wishing bad things on those who'd downloaded the client early.

Anyway, in this case I can be the opposite of a Killjoy! What is that? A ConceptionJoy? - well who knows, anywho :

"Hi guys,

We’re delighted to announce this morning the introduction of our new pre-order price guarantee - from now on the price you pre-order a product for is the price that we’ll honour.

A perfect example of this is Uncharted 2 which we've sold out of at the cheaper price and had to raise to £37.85, but everyone who pre-ordered at £32.95 will still receive it for this. So now it really does pay to pre-order early!"

and 

From here

AFAIK this is the Shopto.net position atm.

rotor.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 31 (1,851 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

That was posted in a forum on Sep 29, 2009 10:43 am

T&C were lasted updated Last Month

http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=info-po-terms

They are the Terms On The Website. Also pre-order the game and look under order status it tells you aswell price may increase

PRE ORDERING TERMS

The price which is displayed when you make a pre order is subject to change and can increase or decrease if the Retail Price changes. Availability of items is also subject to change.

A few days before the product is available for dispatch, your pre-order will automatically be processed to order, you will be notified by email confirming your details and your debit or credit card will be charged.

In the event of a price increase we will contact you by email and you will have to confirm or cancel your pre order. We will not process your pre order unless you confirm by going to your pre order basket and click on the "Confirm" button. If you do not confirm your pre order by the release date we will cancel your pre order.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 31 (1,845 Views)
0 Kudos