Level 1

Playstation Staff

come on sony i loved mag carnt you just make mag 2 for us.

lllupos wrote:

Well i mustn't remind you that zipper interactive is now out, but the MAG ip is sony propriety, so i ask you to leave your ID in list, like a petition for to see the sony that MAG are a big title e more player want a seguel.
I want open a thread in all psn forums in the world and compiling a unique list for sony.

Help us for help you!

ID...

lllupos wrote:

Well i mustn't remind you that zipper interactive is now out, but the MAG ip is sony propriety, so i ask you to leave your ID in list, like a petition for to see the sony that MAG are a big title e more player want a seguel.
I want open a thread in all psn forums in the world and compiling a unique list for sony.

Help us for help you!

ID...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 45 (991 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: For MAG 2!

This is MAG not MW not BF we don't need a MAG 2 3 or 4 MAG stands for Massive Action Game so we need more of it maybe in DLC format like a new PMC out of Africa new maps to attack and defend more weapon more features on characters just more of things keep adding if zipper would of pulled there head out of their asses and see that they made a bad ass game here and just stayed on MAG zipper might still be around
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 45 (946 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

ryface46 wrote:
This is MAG not MW not BF we don't need a MAG 2 3 or 4 MAG stands for Massive Action Game so we need more of it maybe in DLC format like a new PMC out of Africa new maps to attack and defend more weapon more features on characters just more of things keep adding if zipper would of pulled there head out of their asses and see that they made a bad ass game here and just stayed on MAG zipper might still be around

You are stupid if you really think that . 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 45 (897 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

That's why i said might. And what's wrong being stupid?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 45 (888 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

MAG was a strange beast. Even though there was a decent amount of players, the majority of CO players have no idea what they're doing because I think you really needed to listen to the Zipline podcasts to get a full grasp of how to play the game.

I know there was plenty of developer support, but such an ambitious game needs proper marketing and a full-fledged training mode that fully details the intricacies of what to repair when and how, who you should be covering, when to provide suppressing fire and a proper explanation of CO roles.

I think a lot of people just got frustrated with the game and moved on to either (the short-lived) SOCOM 4 or (dare I say it) Killzone/Call of Duty

I still pop it in time-to-time, but there's only so much fun you can have with sabo.

Overall, what I'm saying is, the idea of a MAG 2 is plausible, but maybe as a spinoff of a different IP and with better training modes?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 45 (826 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

RoboAddy wrote:

MAG was a strange beast. Even though there was a decent amount of players, the majority of CO players have no idea what they're doing because I think you really needed to listen to the Zipline podcasts to get a full grasp of how to play the game.

A lot of players did'nt want to know what to do !!!

They were just happy getting the high KDR's & working there way through the medals & stuff (like always)..

It was the game "Gamers" were asking for with its squads & platoons its rank structure & its chat system at all levels but the community let MAG down as a great deal of them are "run & gun'ers" with no real concept of team work as a squad & working with the other squads/platoons..

I know there was plenty of developer support, but such an ambitious game needs proper marketing and a full-fledged training mode that fully details the intricacies of what to repair when and how, who you should be covering, when to provide suppressing fire and a proper explanation of CO roles.

I think a lot of people just got frustrated with the game and moved on to either (the short-lived) SOCOM 4 or (dare I say it) Killzone/Call of Duty

men of the imperium do you want to live for ever!!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 45 (743 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Need to bring zipper back and let them
make MAG 2 are fix MAG now. This shows that PS don't care what us the player's really won't. MAG still has a strong fan base and we won't it back
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 45 (730 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Signing: G1TT_D and D1AM0ND_ST4GGER

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 45 (669 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Signing: G1TT_D and D1AM0ND_ST4GGER MAg is soooooooo awesome plz make a mag 2!!!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 45 (669 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

I'll sign for Mag 2

I

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 45 (643 Views)