18 May 2009
By Cramsay

Playstation Staff

How would i get involved with th BETA?

8 Replies 573 Views Created 18-05-2009
Just wondering how to become eligible for the BETA, i would have thought signing up to their website would be the correct thing but cant seem to find out how to. Any help would be very greatfully apperciated
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9 (573 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: How would i get involved with th BETA?

you cant really. a beta is definitely happening but no-one knows when except maybe zipper, the only thing you can really do is make a us psn account if your really that bothered coz theres a chance they will do a closed beta (giving out codes to random psn users) thats only available to america meaning if you have a us psn account you have a small chance of being picked. they might do a us open beta instead but they would probably realise that a lot of people will create a us psn just for it so would defeat the object. even if you do have a us psn account and they do a us-only closed beta, you havent got much chance at all of being picked. i reckon when it does come along, it will be worldwide, and probably open as well, or they will at least have an open part to it even if they start with a closed 1, theyre gunna need a lot of people to play it and test it properly. theyll probably announce when it will be at e3, and if its gunna be a worldwide open beta (like home, really) then anyone who wants to be is in. you really dont have to do a lot to get involved just sit on your hands or twiddle your thumbs til e3 i cant wait even if they dont announce the beta then, therell definitely be a helluva lot of info! tee hee i wanna play it!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9 (568 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

i tried searching "zipper interactive , mag" and it brought me to zippers site (http://www.zipperint.com/games/view/mag) that had a link to mag game site which brought to an american playstation site (http://us.playstation.com/mag/), so then i clicked forums which just brought me back here to the euopean english mag forum.

wierd :smileyfrustrated: 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9 (564 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

thts wat i did silentshadow.

Also topcat thanks for all the adivice

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9 (556 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

MusterBuster hinted a while back that there may be an opportunity for people to test this game, akin to the phase III trials of Killzone 2 I would imagine. However, this may have been me reading into it wrong.

Other than that, just keep an eye out for beta trial slots...

Creating a US account is going against the rules, so its not going to help you out at all with getting a beta spot, so I suggest you don't try that.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9 (476 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

weird i can jump between the two forums as i please

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9 (456 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

There is a beta already for the alpha tester don't no when theres going to be further phases or public soon but there should be.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9 (440 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Cramsay wrote:

thts wat i did silentshadow.

Also topcat thanks for all the adivice

no problem, i reckon e3 (june 2-4 so a week and a bit away) will have loads more info and maybe proper gameplay and a beta announcement, if not then somethings gone wrong because theyve been hinting at a beta 'very soon' and e3 would be perfect for announcing it, if so  expect mag in 2010 thats my prediction. but i hope its all gone smoothly and i cant wait to play it, if you think cod with 12 players is manic, 256? W-O-W.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9 (391 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

RossG23436 wrote:
There is a beta already for the alpha tester don't no when theres going to be further phases or public soon but there should be.

:smileysurprised:

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon and that's pretty damn close

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9 (374 Views)
0 Kudos