Because you asked for it! Zipper's Senior Community Manager chats it up regarding all things MAG! He chimes in on MAG's best clan, the possibility of a MAG 2 and his honest opinion on training and other elements MAG could have done better. Don't miss it!
3. Who was MAG's top clan in your opinion?
4. What was one thing that took place in the MAG Community that totally surprised you?
5. Who's the best MAG player at Zipper?
6. In your opinion who was the community's best pure MAG player?
7. You're a former IGN employee, do you think IGN Reviews carry too much influence?
8. If there was one thing you could have changed about MAG, what would it have been?
9. What should players understand from an anti-cheating standpoint? Why is it hard to counter exploits like lag-switching and rage quitting?
10. MAG's Training Mode was hotly debated for its effectiveness, what would you have changed about it?
11. Does the fact that hardcore reviewers consistently considered MAG a revolutionary concept, give you some measure of satisfaction?
12. MMO Elements made MAG different from other first-person shooters. What other MMO features do you think would have improved gameplay?
13. Games that sell 1M copies are widely considered successes, would you be surprised if we didn't see a MAG 2?
14. We know this was a SONY decision and not a Zipper one, but aren't bundled headsets almost a necessity in games like MAG?
15. You were a vocal fan of MAG from behind-the-joystick as well, tell us about your most memorable in-game experience?
16. What's MAG's legacy?
17. Did the amount of criticism guys like Scott Rudi and Ben Jones got surprise you? What should the community understand better from a developer standpoint?
19. Some recent news has COD going toward "an online universe" does it ever concern you that other titles will copy MAG elements and get the credit for it?
20. With the recent PSN Issues, and cries of network unreliability, do you think there's an incentive for online-only games to go with a lower price point? Similar to the 39.99 retail price of SOCOM Confrontation?
22. Subscription Fees have been intensely debated. Do you think they allow a better quality of games? Do you support them?
23. You mentioned MAG could have been larger. Care to share with us any other Zipper-Eyes-Only little known MAG trivia?
24. We know nothing official has been mentioned regarding a MAG 2. But what are three key features you would like to see if it came to fruition?
25. One of the best suggestions we've ever seen mentioned a PlayStation Home style PMC HQ where avatars could integrate and we could implement elements like in-game economy, upgradeable clan areas, shooting ranges, supply depots, screenshot areas and even an in-game PMC Message board. Do you think social elements like these are the wave of the future?