09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

MAG Clans

131 Replies 14,384 Views Created 04-01-2010

Hey all,

We have a dedicated board here at the Official PlayStation Community for clans and their members - so, please dont post any of the following in the MAG board:

1. Recruitment threads - clan leaders should know that the only place for recruitment is the clans board. You can link to your clan thread through your signiture, but you must not make threads in other boards to recruit members.

2. "Looking for a clan" threads. Our clans work super-hard to get new members, and all you need to do to scope them out is visit the clans board!

If you are a clan leader or a member of a clan which is looking to recruit for MAG, you can use this thread to post a small advert for your clan and a link to your clan thread. Aside from that, all clan discussion and recruitment must take place in the clan board! This is to ensure that all the threads in our MAG board is relevant to every visitor and also to make good times for our moderators ;)

Cheers for understanding,

MB

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

Currie90

74%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Currie90
Accepted Solution
Playstation Gamers Online [PGO]

Recruitment Thread: http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Clans/PGO-are-recruiting/td-p/6826615

To get to our website click my siggy :)

About PGO: Playstation Gamers Online aren't just a clan, we are a community and our main aim is to have fun on whatever game we are playing. We do play clan matches but mostly only against friendly clans. We don't care about skill as it's not important to us, all we care about is that you are a good, honest gamer who is up for a laugh and want to be part of a friendly community to play online with. Only requirements for joining PGO is that you are active on our forums regularly and that you join us on games regularly aswell.
0 Kudos

Re: MAG Clans

/16

drunkmarco

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
drunkmarco
Accepted Solution

[RWK] Raven

20+ strong user base

Games mosts night

Serious in the fact we chat and use headsets in game and try to win

Non Serious in some of the jokes and laughs we have while in game

RWK was created and based in and around Manchester although our users are from all over the world. We don't have an exact requirement other than bring a headset if possible stick to leaders rules and most of all just have a laugh!

current player levels range from 4 - 35

We appoint new officers by online time and games played when needed.

Msg psn - Drunkmarco

Thanks all

(& current rwk for sunday nights pre super bowl mayhem !)

0 Kudos

PSN Drunkmarco

[url=http://eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/drunkmarco/] [img]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/drunkmarco.png[/img] [/url]
/16

AOO7MAG

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
AOO7MAG
Accepted Solution
I know I said I was going to join Valor, but I couldn't resist and Joined SVER, I'm looking for a good clan, I'm on a lot on weekends and I'm a legend with a Heavy Machine gun, any body wanna adopt me?
0 Kudos

Raven>SVER>Valor
/16

C-H-I-E-F

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
C-H-I-E-F
Accepted Solution

hi peeps i have decided to start getting this under way,    the   AAK    are looking for members on mag,   at the mo we are raven  but want to be on all 3 ,  if you click on the link under my sig takes you to our site stick something on the forum,   your --  psn id ,    a bit about yourself  ,,   we like  a good laugh when we are playing but still a bit of order ,  

0 Kudos

/16

CookieMcCrumble

90%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
CookieMcCrumble
Accepted Solution

Hi everyone, hope you're all enjoying the world of MAG :)

Over at B3E we're currently playing in Valor, but a few of us trophy hunters may also chase up the trophies for maxing out the other factions too. We're a hard-working team-friendly clan who are always trying to get people to work together in games and keep everyone alive as much as possible with those pesky medic sprays!

So if you fancy playing with us feel free to drop us a line over at www.b3yondelite.co.uk :)

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
@CookieMcCrumble on Twitter
/16

Scituate22

46%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Scituate22
Accepted Solution
Do you currently have MAG because I was wondering if you have a clan because I would like to join it: :)
0 Kudos

/16

Scituate22

46%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Scituate22
Accepted Solution

If anyone has a clan for MAG and needs people to join I will join the first clan invite if you would want me to join your clan my playstation network id is Tinyguy22 I am currently lv 20 and play very often and got MAG on 2/13/2010

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

stratosphere55

24%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
stratosphere55
Accepted Solution

clan M.A.G-uk (MUK)

low lvls newbee's an experienced layers ..mike required..uk player preferred  but all welcome

message stratosphere55

0 Kudos

/16

metal_basher

40%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
metal_basher
Accepted Solution

I`m looking for members for my clan from any where in the world... we are called "VALOR SAS" .. or VSS for short. I`m rank 50 however not concerned what rank you might be just like to play for fun and use tactics to win the match. We mostly play sabotage and currently only have 3 members...

Feel free to send me a friend invite and I will send a clan invite.

PSN: metal_basher

(we are based in the UK  - our only requirement is you speak english!)

ps, we never leave anyone behind - our medic needles are sharp and at the ready!) :)

0 Kudos

..[ PSN: METAL_BASHER ]..
/16

sosolidtom

53%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
sosolidtom
Accepted Solution

anyone looking for a S.V.E.R clan jump over here for more information. 

100+ member's 

Valor & Raven branch's also

0 Kudos

/16

DaBonkMeister

43%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
DaBonkMeister
Accepted Solution

Hi everyone,

I am a Dutch player who is looking for a nice active clan (with mic). I prefer players/clans who are 20+ !!!

I am a lvl 11 sniper

EU-English speaking or Dutch clans are welcome.

Send me an invite at the PSN with subject MAG clan

Greetz DaBonkMeister

0 Kudos

/16

xxurielxx

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xxurielxx
Accepted Solution

If you are RAVEN and looking for a clan then join us. Our clan/comunnity was established in 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (PS3, 360 and PC), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics. With our Warfare and Sports franchises, we have over 1500+ active members ( over 100 in M.A.G). If you wish to become a member, simply visit our sites and register.

Head Quarters: http://www.TacticalGaming.net

About us: http://www.tghq.org/tghq/homepage.php

Why join us: http://tghq.org/tghq/jointg.php

If you register, please reply here stating you have done so.

0 Kudos

Check out a great gaming community Tactical Gaming
/16

DaBonkMeister

43%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
DaBonkMeister
Accepted Solution

Hi,

I have registered me on your site. Same name as on PSN

Regards,

0 Kudos

/16

ivor1977

88%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ivor1977
Accepted Solution
Just vet'd to SVER. Looking for a UK based clan. I created a temp one called [UKc] UK Commandos if anyone fancies it.

Invite me or add me, cheers!

PSN - ivor1977
0 Kudos

STAY COOL - HAPPY GAMING
/16

KabouterPitta

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
KabouterPitta
Accepted Solution

I'm registering atm, lvl 21(or 22 dont even know) Raven player that is a medic and fills half of its Domination and Acquisition time with repairing

0 Kudos

/16

SilentShadow777

92%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SilentShadow777
Accepted Solution
avinalarf <@> still going strong guys, drop me a message and/or come visit us at www.avinalarf.co.uk
0 Kudos

Twitter @SilentShadow777
Destiny Profiles Hunter | Titan | Warlock
/16

glimmer_dan

64%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
glimmer_dan
Accepted Solution

PGC has approx 60 members all with mic's and across 6 time zones add me or BIRDOFFLIGHT to get an invite

0 Kudos

MAG clan leader. find us @
www.pgcgamer.co.uk
/16

DaBonkMeister

43%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
DaBonkMeister
Accepted Solution

Hi All,

At this moment we're an active SVER-clan and looking for more players. We're only looking for players who are into teamwork. A Mic is preferred!

Sabotage and Acquisition are mostly played. We prefer around GMT+1, but that's not obligated ;-)

You can send a message by the PSN network to me (DaBonkMeister), after playing a couple of games together we'll see if an invite is applicable. 

Cheers,

DaBonkMeister

0 Kudos

/16

CookieMcCrumble

90%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
CookieMcCrumble
Accepted Solution

We recently vetted over to SVER from Valor, and we've now finished SVER and have moved onto Raven.

Once that's finished and we all have our level 60's, we'll be heading back to Valor.

If anyone is in the same situation feel free to let us know over at B3E and we'll invite you into some games, we play *most* nights, usually after 9pm, and often into the early hours of the morning.

We have a load of mad medics and we're always chasing objectives, promoting teamwork and always have comms on the go.

So drop by and let us know if you fancy joining in the fun :)

And of course, if you just want to come and hang around anyway, regardless of faction, then feel free!

Visit  www.b3yondelite.co.uk and head over to the forums. 

0 Kudos

@CookieMcCrumble on Twitter
/16

Coastie1212

22%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Coastie1212
Accepted Solution

heys guys. i just started a clan called espionag3. its sver only. heres our recruitment video. if your interested leave a comment......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qR2J5-6vuo

Thanks... sincerely,

Coastie1212 

svercopy.pngsvercopy.png

0 Kudos

Re: MAG Clans (Espionag3 Now Recruiting!!!)

/16

bradyheath

22%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
bradyheath
Accepted Solution

We are WolfPac and we are currently recruiting active players. We have our own website and you must be signed up for the site to be in our clan. The website is www.magwolfpac.com If you which to register there we will considor sending you a clan invite or you could message me and ill get back to you or pass your name on. 

My PSN ID - bradyheath

Thank you 

0 Kudos

WolfPac

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel