hey reeper i apped to tg. just posting like u asked
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 71 of 132 (1,361 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: MAG Clans

avinalarf <@> still going strong guys, drop me a message and/or come visit us at www.avinalarf.co.uk
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 72 of 132 (1,351 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

PGC has approx 60 members all with mic's and across 6 time zones add me or BIRDOFFLIGHT to get an invite

MAG clan leader. find us @
www.pgcgamer.co.uk
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 73 of 132 (1,327 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Hi All,

At this moment we're an active SVER-clan and looking for more players. We're only looking for players who are into teamwork. A Mic is preferred!

Sabotage and Acquisition are mostly played. We prefer around GMT+1, but that's not obligated ;-)

You can send a message by the PSN network to me (DaBonkMeister), after playing a couple of games together we'll see if an invite is applicable. 

Cheers,

DaBonkMeister

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 74 of 132 (1,305 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

We recently vetted over to SVER from Valor, and we've now finished SVER and have moved onto Raven.

Once that's finished and we all have our level 60's, we'll be heading back to Valor.

If anyone is in the same situation feel free to let us know over at B3E and we'll invite you into some games, we play *most* nights, usually after 9pm, and often into the early hours of the morning.

We have a load of mad medics and we're always chasing objectives, promoting teamwork and always have comms on the go.

So drop by and let us know if you fancy joining in the fun :smileyhappy:

And of course, if you just want to come and hang around anyway, regardless of faction, then feel free!

Visit  www.b3yondelite.co.uk and head over to the forums. 

====

Visit Total Games Realm - an independent gaming community developed by gamers, for gamers. Everyone is welcome!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 75 of 132 (1,281 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

MAG clans for all Finnish speaking MAG players (SVER, Valor and Raven)

[ Edited ]

KonsoliFIN.net offers MAG-clans for all Finnish speaking MAG players out there. There is a separate clan available for each  three fraction, so you're free to roam all fractions still keeping your clan friends. Clans are open for everyone who is a member or joins to KonsoliFIN boards.

Our S.V.E.R. clan had over 200 members in it's peak, but we pruned it down to remove non-active players to keep the list more manageable and user friendly when looking for on-line members.

KonsoliFIN.net MAG clans

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 76 of 132 (1,244 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Just created a new clan called ARKADIANS (ARK) please pm me or add me to join psn name.. johno1103 Only people who can work as a team and capture objectives need apply no 20 min snipers please. look forward to playing with you all. on RAVEN network

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 77 of 132 (1,178 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Hi, I'm in PSA - Playstation Army.

We have members from all over the world. Just three requirements

1. Mic

2. Teamwork

3. Maturity

If you fit this bill then come see us or add me on PSN

dc0110

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 78 of 132 (1,094 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Sounds good... what PMC ?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 79 of 132 (1,083 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

EFR - the other EU Forum Clan (formed in the beta) - are always recruiting, but we have a bit more of a formal approach to it all.

Follow sig for details, if interested....

(PS MB, why was zonaw's reply on 1st page removed? Just curious, as she's not about for me to ask at the moment.)

EFR / RCM / GUNFP...

The ultimate gaming group!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 80 of 132 (1,158 Views)
0 Kudos