Level 9

Playstation Staff

Re: MAG Clans

I'm interested in joining said clan. But which faction are you choosing and how do you plan on getting around the 3 factions to cater for everyone?

Do we start out as one faction until we reach max level then move on to the next?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 132 (2,332 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

@ytevo79: that was the plan , Im going to run with SVER first and i have a few ppls that are joining me with SVER but the whole reachiong lvl cap, im not sure what happens after that
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 132 (2,293 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Here's my idea..

I want to be Valor as they was my favorite in the Beta and who i decided on being my weapon of choice and who i will be the majority of the time.

Then say MB comes along and says they are going to be S.V.E.R then (i hope this is the case) i will start another new profile as S.V.E.R for community & clan events etc as that's what will make this game for me personally :smileyhappy:

The other thing is and this is what i did in the Beta and that was play each faction on different PSN accounts and alternate between the 3 through different nights at the week. Only difference is and back to what i mentioned above is i hope the full game allows for you to have the 3 factions at once on 3 separate profiles :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 132 (2,290 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

its would need to, the developers are playing with fire here with the level cap faction trophies. i really couldnt be bothered changin faction after level 60 to level up again, then again, this the worst idea to hit ps3 games since COD prestige mode
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 132 (2,280 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Why? If your a hoarder and you want the trophies then you wont mind doing this playing as each faction, and it adds life to the game and a smart move by Zipper IMO keeping the servers alive, ALIVE i tell ya! :smileyvery-happy:

If it wasn't like this tho then everyone would stop playing after leveling up their favorite faction and get bored moaning that the level cap needs extending. But with this it encourages you to play as another faction earning trophies along the way :smileywink:

At least its not a linear single player game so every game you play will be different and providing the community events are popular then you can play as one faction in one and another faction in another event.

I will have a go at an event similar to my Killzone one so think say MB's S.V.E.R event one day of the week then think of my Valor event on another day :smileyhappy: Before you know it you will be leveled up in both and you all you have left is Raven which can be a mixture of your own clan games and free public games as & when.

That of course is if your a die hard MAG fan, if your not then you bought the wrong game :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 132 (2,271 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

yeah i suppose, this is all well and good as long as we can have multiple faction profiles for each user, which i doubt.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 132 (2,263 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Narctiss wrote:
Well Mixindave, if you'd like we could set up our own non-clan clan (hah), I'm a little busy now (he says while checking the forum) but if you PM me, or I'll PM you when I get a little more time, I/we could work out setting something up?
i got something going if you check pms :smileyhappy:   if your interested mind.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 132 (2,249 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Now that MAG's finally here [HTN] will start recruiting.:smileyvery-happy:

At the time being we're a small clan, but hope to expand.

We're a Raven clan that play seriously and only allow people that use mics.

We play to win and give it all to kick the ass of the other factions.:smileytongue:

My PSN is Lesther so just send a mail and I'll get back to you asap.^^

P.S.

Raven will win the Shadow war.;P

War. War never changes.

Clan thread
http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Clans/MAG-clan-HTN-Raven-clan/td-p/10095281
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 132 (2,211 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Not so much a clan really we are a mature gaming community.. We need mature laid back members looking at playing squad games on MAG and many other games. See us in the clan area.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 132 (2,169 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

add for amazing sver clan
Get your Portable ID!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 132 (2,163 Views)