on 28-03-2010 02:41 PM
on 28-03-2010 03:04 PM
on 29-03-2010 10:37 PM
Hello, This should be one of the greatest games, yet there are some issues, so I have collected some of the bigger ones:
1. Connection to the game universe was lost issue - a patch or something would be nice, I hope the dev team is aware of the problem.
2. DLC problem, some people cannot download (unlock) the new pack. Why do we have to unlock it? Why cant you just put it into a patch?
3. SVER sabotage level is way too difficult to conquer. I have only seen C once out of 20-30 games. Valor is balanced. Raven feels easy to conquer. The stairs up to A and B and other bunkers are all facing towards the enemy. Even C has stairs all the way up to the data center. Why?
4. Some badges and Ribbons are off the mark...
5. There is simply no story or universe or atmosphere in the game. The battles and gameplay are superb though, it would be nice to spice things up with some patches.The fractions are a little lifeless. And not very creative: US army war veterans valor, axis-germany-techno-ninja like raven, and terrorist group-like SVER... Some story would be great! Can't you do something about this?
6. The tutorial is simply a joke. The domination and acquisition levels are extreemly hectic for the first time. There should have been some tutorial for squad leaders... It is a pity that we have to check on the internet for basics... Could you put some tips section in the game?
7. Communication without a headset is almost impossible. Could you come up with something?
8. Handing out orders sometimes is not precise enough. On the sabotage levels, it is not very useful. Usually it's about taking out A or B, but everybody knows that, so there are not too much tactics... On the other levels it is fine though.
9. Level 60 and the skill tree looks a little weak for keeping up MAG for a long time...
10. Could you come up with a better way of the friendly overhead indicator? Sometimes it is covered, and as a sniper telling who's friend and who's not is quite difficult.
I hope the questions will get through...
on 11-04-2010 11:21 PM
Sort of half way between a "is it possible" and "could you include/alter these" questions:
1) On the community pages (Friends/Clan), is it possible for the remaining game time to be displayed somewhere when checking out the friends that are already in game? It's happened a few times that I've followed a friend in only to be met with about 10 seconds left. Showing the time left might help people with their decision about waiting or joining.
2) In regards to defending points, for example on Sabotage A&B, it seems that a team that keep losing the point and regaining it is better rewarded XP wise than a team that holds the enemy back for the entire round. Is it possible that a bonus can be given for a strong defensive team? Like a timed xp bonus for defenders within the Frago area that gives 1xp for every 10 seconds the objective remains held (or something to that effect)?
I do have more but that'll do for now, I'm too busy playing xD
on 12-04-2010 08:44 AM
on 12-04-2010 09:52 AM