MAG

Level 1

Re: MAG. Female characters.

MGO has same animations for both and it doesn't look weird at all!
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (3,692 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

MGO doesn't have 256 players per map nor the amount of action going on all at once that MAG does.

Would you rather have a load of different animations and models and a very sluggish game as it tries to render everyone all at once, or would you rather just put up with this minor detail and have an awesome, hectic, frantic game?

Also, if someone was a female, they'd just be swamped with immature idiots asking "ASL LOL" or going "OMG DERE IS GIRLZ ON TEH INTARNET LOLOL".

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (3,686 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Thanks for comments, i understand good reasoning, less work more play lol have fun. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (3,667 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

no, Metal Gear does not have 256 players, but in MAG the 256 players all have the same animations, its not like they have 256 different animation models going on, its just one model duplicated.

Metal Gear has two different models being duplicated. And duplication is something the PS3 is known to handle very well...

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (3,655 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Thats the thing though.... a female skin wouldn't look right running like a man, so they'd require new animations.... the more they add, the higher the risk of the game slowing down.... and who wants that?
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (3,484 Views)
0 Kudos

My daughter bought MAG yesterday for herself.  I must say, I was disappointed that there are no female characters. But thats not gonna stop me or her from playing.  We can kick ass as a male character on MAG just like we do on MW2.  I just wish she wouldn't have bought it. Another ***** game to get addicted to.. sigh

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (1,291 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

the "SNAIL TRAIL" i have heard it been termed as.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (362 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

What's the point in a female character .?
It's a first person shooter , you cant see the character .
The enemy ( most of ) dont look @ the characters they kill .
I and indeed Zipper dont see the benefits or advantage to it .

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (315 Views)
0 Kudos