05 Dec 2009
By: Leeli67 Member 257 Posts
Level 4

Thank You Zipper and Shijima

4 Replies 294 Views Created 05-12-2009
It's over and now we must wait till late January, but i had a brill time even last night , splitting Zip wigs , wife found me 7.30 am uk time with controller still in hand, this game is intense , big shout out to EFR boys Snow,Ex(the slasher)UK,Blunty,sean,mow,shaka and all the others, gonna mis spraying my bluey on ya making ya feel good, counting down the days now . 

leeli67
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5 (294 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: Thank You Zipper and Shijima

Yes, thank you. I have a great time overall. I played once to level 30, once to level 40 before phase 4, then I got to level 46 last night and spent over 30 hours on phase 4 alone. I am very addicted to it so definately I will buy this game. This is the most time I spent on a beta test (been tested on some other MMORPG beta tests).
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (283 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: Thank You Zipper and Shijima

[ Edited ]

For sure Leeli, been immense fun with you all EFR champs :Thumbs: Wished I had found Beta key sooner instead of just playing barely 1 week. But been hella of a week, should be even more fun with full game, lots of maps, and more fun for me when I get headset (its easier to say then type with controll what an awful sniper Biker is :smileywink:).

And I dont think calling EX a slasher cuts it, dude is too sick :Winner: There were some games defending in Sabo, where I am around our wall waiting for the assault on our objective, picking them off while crossing the water, but suddenly notice, they arent coming, I wonder why, go closer to their base/spawn, and I see EX there on his lonesome killing them all :Ninja: Thats not fun for the rest of us hehe, let them get closer before the slaughter atleast  :Evil:

Message Edited by Shaka_Zulu on 05-12-2009 06:30 PM

Have no fear, Shaka is here...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5 (259 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: Thank You Zipper

Leeli67 wrote:
It's over and now we must wait till late January, but i had a brill time even last night , splitting Zip wigs , wife found me 7.30 am uk time with controller still in hand, this game is intense , big shout out to EFR boys Snow,Ex(the slasher)UK,Blunty,sean,mow,shaka and all the others, gonna mis spraying my bluey on ya making ya feel good, counting down the days now . 

leeli67

Well.. Leeli, we noticed that you went AWOL sometime there, and though you might get some healthy Nap between games. Not that you would have been first one last night (not going to point out fingers to anyone).

Anyhow. It was nice beta. Spending well over 2 months with it since Phase2 .. I only do hope that Zipper people do read these forums.  

---
PS3 40Gb Metal Gear 4 bundle (upgraded to 320GB), Oblivion GotY, Folklore, MotorSorm, GTA IV, Flower, Noby Noby Boy, Shatter, Bomberman, NFS Shift. And MAG and Loving it :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (234 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Re: Thank You Zipper

MAG beta was superb. Played 4 versions, and definate improvements from one version to the next. Done all 3 factions to at least level 30, and hope to have learnt the weaknesses on the Valor and Raven maps, SVER here I come!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5 (230 Views)
0 Kudos