11 May 2009
Playstation Staff

What makes you most impressed?

13 Replies 630 Views Created 11-05-2009

I know it's not released, or anything, but apart from the massive 256 players, in one game, what looks most impressing so far.

I like the fact that every noise in the match, is infact created by what you do in the game, instead of other games, where it sounds like there is a war around you.

It's a nice touch. 

You have any?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14 (630 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: What makes you most impressed?

the organization that the squads will have
-desijut add me if you want

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14 (623 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

That they have 3 factions that you may choose from and you work together as a faction and that the 3 factions are also unique from each other.

Also that they have focused only on online which is why i think they can pull it off with the 156 vs 156. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14 (618 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I know vertually nothing about the game other than the 256 players, im hoping the maps are huge, the controls are slick and your view is in the first person.

That would impress me a little, to impress me a lot it would have to be as good as COD4.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14 (604 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

XLOOX wrote:

I know vertually nothing about the game other than the 256 players, im hoping the maps are huge, the controls are slick and your view is in the first person.

That would impress me a little, to impress me a lot it would have to be as good as COD4.

Go to these links

MAG - Your Questions Answered

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/05/04/mag-your-questions-answered-live-chat-announcement/

live chat log
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/05/06/mag-live-chat-with-zipper-interactive/

Also check out IGN and Eurogamers hands on atricles.  They're a great read and will leave you gagging for this game.

as for the size of the maps

Message Edited by KRadiation on 12-05-2009 12:50 PM
Message Edited by KRadiation on 12-05-2009 12:51 PM
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14 (610 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

that map is massive it will take about half an hour to get to the other end

i to like the way the sound reacts to the play very good idea

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14 (599 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I really like the way the teams will be organized and like that sound of the customization and the overall "shadow war" thing and the factions, tbh I can't think of anything i don't like  :smileyvery-happy: 

Its going to be fantastic from what iv seen  :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14 (544 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]
I'm impressed by the fact that squad leaders/commandos etc. aren't just more powerful, they have extra abilities that benefit the whole team.
Message Edited by coolcole93 on 11-06-2009 03:13 PM
Removed - Flaming.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 14 (525 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I think the squads sound like a great idea, I just hope everyone sticks with their squad and does what they are meant to do

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/4525/russ732.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14 (485 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

russ73 wrote:
I think the squads sound like a great idea, I just hope everyone sticks with their squad and does what they are meant to do

I really hope this too, it has the potential to be absolutely awsome, but if people just play it like cod4 (ahhh, I'll run at you from behind with a knife and SMG!!!!!!) then it'll just be like a bad game on cod...but with **** loads more players!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14 (476 Views)
0 Kudos