Level 2

Re: Actually even more than the HD collection,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,perhaps.

Hi all, Regarding Kojimas Twitter post. Will Mgs2 Hd have free cam? What I read on Ign was Mgs3 will be substance version and Mgs2 will be based on the Substance version. Which I can only assume is Mgs3's style of play inc. free cam. Was apparently copied from Hideos English twitter. Could have been a typo though, but note the "based" re. 2 and it said 3 "will be". Sorry if this has been discussed only have net on my phone which is very slow, so not read through the forums. Ta
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 231 of 557 (312 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I've loved this generation personally. Uncharted games, MGS4, God of War III, Assassin's Creed games, Batman, inFamous, Heavy Rain, LA Noire, Red Dead Redemption, GTA IV. Then the usual CoDs, FIFAs etc.

Loads of other games too which aren't quite as good as the ones I mentioned, Ratchet & Clank, Motorstorm, Resistance and Killzone series.
 photo breaking_bad_signature_banner_by_xxdeejay-d52ik0s.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 232 of 557 (303 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

I'm just having a rest from gaming so nothing impresses me much, like Shania Twain. When it comes to gaming on the whole I find that I enjoy it for a long time, then want to move onto other stuff like painting and being creative. I come and go, like a karma karma karma karma karma chameleon. XD

Saints Row The Third will bring me away from my spray paints and back to a Sixaxis I predict. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 233 of 557 (292 Views)
Level 2

Re: Metal Gear Solid Ultimate HD Collection (Zavvi World Exclusive)

All is not lost! You can still get them on eBay for 400-500 quid lol.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 234 of 557 (288 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Rexxey wrote:

Wish I ordered one now... if you're gonna get that much money from seeling one. D:

photo breaking_bad_signature_banner_by_xxdeejay-d52ik0s.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 235 of 557 (265 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

[ Edited ]

FootieGamerUK wrote:

Rexxey wrote:

Wish I ordered one now... if you're gonna get that much money from seeling one. D:

Just because they're listed at that much it doesn't mean anyones stupid enough to pay it...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 236 of 557 (259 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: MGS3 HD Gamecom Footage

I never really tried to find all the frogs in MGS3. I know there's the motorcycle chase near the end where you have to reload your game if you miss the frogs...right? OTHER than those scenes are there any other places in the game where you will have a hard time finding them? Like a timed thing. I can't recall any such area.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 237 of 557 (122 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

I tried it once thinking "other people had trouble, but other people FAIL AT LIFE" then I missed the one on the tower during the bike scene, couldn't be bothered reloading the game.. gave up lol
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 238 of 557 (118 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

You find the sniper rifle at the very beginning of MGS3...the beginning of operation Snake Eater I believe. I remember being surprised when I discovered that little area on my sixth playthrough or something like that.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 239 of 557 (115 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Oh but there probably will be someone "stupid" enough to buy one.

No not me! Haha! :smileytongue:

メタルギアソリッド - Metal Gear Solid
"United We Stand, Divided We Fall"

Twitter

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 240 of 557 (252 Views)
0 Kudos