Rar.
That looks proper good! A bit like Afro Samurai, but less shi t

Capital H, Number 0, Capital P, Number 5
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 20 (800 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: MGS:Rising E3 trailer-footage

Yeah, same "trip them up then choose your limb" gameplay, its very fun though, even in Afro Samurai.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 20 (797 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

lol @ melon part.

Well.. I dont know what to think, MGS starts to look like a action game, instead of stealth action. It's cool to play as raiden though :smileyhappy:

And I allready know the callsign: Cut.. Cut.. Cut.

--------------------------------------
Join the Battlefield!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 20 (783 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Oh and:

--------------------------------------
Join the Battlefield!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 20 (780 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I look at it and I think it looks great but it's not for me. I don't like Raiden as a character but it doesn't look like a stealth game at all so it doesn't interest me. Shouldn't be so quick to judge but I'll sink into Peace Walker for now.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 20 (771 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I'm gonna give it a chance... and even if it ends up being "Afro SamuRaiden"... I'll enjoy at least one playthrough.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 20 (765 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

It looks very unrealistic. The kind of unrealistic that makes it seem silly, rather than the kind you can accept (camo suit, cyborg ninjas etc).

When he cuts the van it cuts clean in half with no bits flying off, and when he chops the guy up it just doesn't look very good. When he's cutting the stone arch down it just looks stupid. There should be a whole bunch of dust and it should collapse before he hits the last one. I don't know. Doesn't look like it will top MGS4.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 20 (760 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Hasn't really convinced me yet, will continue to watch how it develops with interest though.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 20 (756 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

rob-b1967 wrote:
It looks very unrealistic. The kind of unrealistic that makes it seem silly, rather than the kind you can accept (camo suit, cyborg ninjas etc).

When he cuts the van it cuts clean in half with no bits flying off, and when he chops the guy up it just doesn't look very good. When he's cutting the stone arch down it just looks stupid. There should be a whole bunch of dust and it should collapse before he hits the last one. I don't know. Doesn't look like it will top MGS4.

Photobucket
PS3 #1 06/07/07-22/12/08 PS3 #2 02/01/09-19/09/09 PS3 #3 27/10/09 - 22/11/09 PS3#4 14/12/09-11/10/13 (Revived 01/11/13)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 20 (754 Views)
0 Kudos