Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 is revealed?

Well there goes my dreams of MGO3. I guess ill go back to the nightmares of the Server cant be found messages.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (347 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

The concept of an MGO built around giant maps kind of scares me though. Trying to play SCAP on Outer Outlet was bad enough. XD

I really hope they get around to announcing an MGO3 sooner rather than later though. The only real improvement I ask for is a better physics engine as the MGO2 one got kind of annoying once you figured out how to exploit it.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18 (346 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

So what do you think CliffyB saw behind closed doors at SDCC? And wouldn't Kojima deny it anyway regardless of being fake or not?

Hopefully something good comes out of TGS this year, or GamesCon even :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18 (328 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

ytevo79 wrote:
So what do you think CliffyB saw behind closed doors at SDCC? And wouldn't Kojima deny it anyway regardless of being fake or not?

Hopefully something good comes out of TGS this year, or GamesCon even :smileyhappy:

Nah, or well, maybe, it is Kojima but if it was real they'd have probably said no comment, or something along those lines. The fact they said it's fake means it realy probably is. 

I am a little worried hearing Kojima say things like how it might be a bit more open world and how he was impressed with stuff like social interaction in Deus Ex bu we'll just have to wait and see.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18 (315 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Once Metal Gear Solid 5 hits and when the dlc arrives who would want to go to Shadow Moses and explore the whole base as an online map with access to all floors of the tank hangar and com towers and commanders office?.

Probably wont  happen but would give the 5th game some nostalgia and add a lot of life to it.

PlayStation 4 Thread Worth Reading check out

http://www.avforums.com/forums/ps3/1574671-playstation-4-a.html
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18 (268 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Not me.

The bigger maps in Metal Gear Online generally weren't as fun to play on as the smaller, more enclosed ones. We already had Icebound Inferno which was based off of Shadow Moses and that was really cool thanks to the snowstorm effect.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (267 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I liked Grozni Grad because of it's large but not too largeness... and it's not symmetricalness... and indoor and outdooriness and there was another word I made up too... erm
Fibblemucnhiness.
"Don't touch that dial, we're just getting started!"
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (259 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

G.G was a large map but it had plenty of enclosed spaces that sort of divided it into sections and minor battlefields. V.V and I.I were same though with because you could see a thing in I.I unless you got real close because of the white outs and V.V had grass and that cliff top area that offered cover via rock formations.

If they ever make a new MGO they should scrap ranks and being able to view peoples stats, it ruined my experience in the likes survival because I started off poorly in the begining and spawn camping was absolutely rife (you didn't have those few seconds between each respawn were you are invincible in the begining and if you got caught in a match were you were being camped you would just get killed over and over again on M.M and you can't even leave) I racked up well over 800 hours in that game and being kicked by a bunch of elitist pricks with hardly half the time I put in it was just depressing.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18 (218 Views)
0 Kudos