Level 3

Re: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes announced

Ah, so I guess this is what all that "open world" talk from a while back was for.

Interesting stuff... Would like to see it. =)

メタルギアソリッド - Metal Gear Solid
"United We Stand, Divided We Fall"

Twitter

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 120 (814 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Just give me something like 'Just Cause 2 meets Peacewalker', with a more grounded character, literally... no hook+chute... and make it so the bases dotted around, have real patrols. Give it weather with pros and cons, day and night with pros and cons, co op and a good story ...And I'll buy it.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 120 (804 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

I think we will be meeting a young Solid Snake in this game, Kojima just posted a photo of the second artwork image and called it "FOX Snake". The artwork also says "SNAKE" under it, so this is not Big Boss, as he fully embraces the Big Boss name after PW.

The dude did look way too young to be Big Boss anyway.

This should be awesome.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 120 (800 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Sounds good, lol, getting excited about MGS again and we haven't even seen anything.

Not much to go on, and different reports from different people. I think it makes more sense to be a next-gen game, I can't imagine a game running on existing consoles that would shock and surprise people, the hardware is getting pretty damn old now. But we'll see, also I don't see it being exclusive, I don't think Sony can afford to invest right now, it will sell well on PS formats regardless and it doesn't make sense for Konami to just stay PS.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 120 (784 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

[ Edited ]

Twitter rumour time! Sounds like they might be showing off the footage of the new Metal Gear at some point today to the public :smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 120 (755 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

"Kojima did state that he wishes to add a new spin to the stealth genre; even when you're discovered, you can use all the means and tools to escape rather than see a "game over" screen."
Doesn't that apply to all mgs games?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 120 (746 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Yeah it was the one thing that made me hate Splinter Cell compared to MGS, you had to clean up your own mess when you got spotted, not just do it all again.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 120 (739 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes Is A Prologue To Metal Gear Solid 5

http://kotaku.com/5939881/metal-gear-solid-ground-zeroes-is-a-prologue-to-metal-gear-solid-5

"Big Boss is back: and he's the star this time. He can use a helicopter to fly around the world, going between countries and taking on missions."

Flying High!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 120 (719 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

I hope this doesn't mean that MGS5 will be another prequel.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 120 (717 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 120 (710 Views)
0 Kudos