Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Metal Gear Solid!

This one....

(Yes I know you meant on the Playstation)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 18 (170 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Metal Gear Solid 1 is absolutely amazing, easily the best game in the series as far as I'm concerned :smileyhappy:

Metal Gear Solid 3 is quite nice too, I recommend it.

Metal Gear Solid 2&4 are awful, avoid at all costs.

All signatures sucks, especially those with images in them.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18 (163 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

I love them all in their own individual ways./

I've recently finished Snake Eater (for the second time on the collection) and I'm about to start Peace Walker - the only game I am yet to play but I'm a bit worried about a portable version not living up to a home console version. Still, they added duel analogue controls so it cant be that much of a step backwards. Can it?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18 (153 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

ytevo79 wrote:
I love them all in their own individual ways./

I've recently finished Snake Eater (for the second time on the collection) and I'm about to start Peace Walker - the only game I am yet to play but I'm a bit worried about a portable version not living up to a home console version. Still, they added duel analogue controls so it cant be that much of a step backwards. Can it?

yeah i am worried about that as well,and the fact that its kind of 'over the shoulder' third person as well(not sure if you can change the camera),but of the first 10 minutes i have played of it,the story seems pretty interesting

no idea why you can undress that young girl in the red coat at the beginning though(PAZ?)....should I blame the Japanese for that or what? :smileyvery-happy:

FF14:ARR-Mancunian Metal

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18 (145 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Alestes wrote:

Metal Gear Solid 1 is absolutely amazing, easily the best game in the series as far as I'm concerned :smileyhappy:

Metal Gear Solid 3 is quite nice too, I recommend it.

Metal Gear Solid 2&4 are awful, avoid at all costs.

Honestly, I really can't see how you can say that MGS1 is the best but MGS2 is awful. The gameplay is almost the exact same but much smoother and much smoother and the story is a much deeper one with multiple meanings, most metaphorical, compared to MGS1's much more straight forward action movie plot.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (133 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

My favourite was Metal Gear Solid aka MGS1.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18 (82 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Pfft, I loved MGS2, it was the one I put the most time in!
Dunno why people hate on it
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18 (81 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

AnthoAsho wrote:
Pfft, I loved MGS2, it was the one I put the most time in!
Dunno why people hate on it

yeah I don’t really know why people hated it, allot of people kept saying raiden was a tad bit feminine but I think he played his role really well, with the whole rose issue as a mini story. IMO I think MGS2 was the best one in the series and my favorite as kojima took a amazing game like MGS1 and only made it 100x better. And besides if it wasn’t for MGS2, MGS 3/4/psp titles would have been different or not even made! 

'We're not tools of the government or anyone else! Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at, but... At least I always fought for what I believed in...'
Gray Fox / Frank Jaeger
'Find something to believe in. And find it for yourself. And when you do, pass it on to the future.'
SolidSnake
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18 (59 Views)
0 Kudos