Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Metal gear solid 3ds London midnight launch?

I feel sorry for this poster, they come to the forum for help and get abuse. It's like customer service at capcom. I'm ashamed of you aggressors.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 22 (115 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Nothing abusive about it. I wouldn't go and sign up to the Xbox forums to ask them a question about the PS3 version of Snake Eater would I?

Regardless of the game, its the format in question so the obvious thing is to go to the more specific place to query about it..
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 22 (111 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

He's free to ask about any platform on this forum.

This sub-forum is for Metal Gear, it doesn't matter what the platform is as we've had threads here ranging from MGS Risk to the iPhone game.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 22 (109 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I would have come here too if I wanted an MGS question answering, even if it was for DS or whatever... If you want a Metal Gear Question answering, you ask people who might know, the fans. Where do you find veteran MGS fans who know there stuff? A playstation forum if anywhere, the SOLID saga started it's life on playstation after all.

I wouldn't go to a Nintendo forum about a Metal Gear game because in my experience most of the people who joined up to the nintendo forum are more your... zelda, Mario, pokemon fans. They don't go to game launches, they get their mum to meet them after school with the game. (If they've been good! :smileymad: )

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 22 (104 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

I must have took a wrong turn at ''Official PlayStation Community'' then, my bad.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 22 (97 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

"In through one ear... out the other..."
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 22 (95 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

ytevo79 wrote:
I must have took a wrong turn at ''Official PlayStation Community'' then, my bad.

We may be a community who joined up because of PlayStation but that doesn't mean we can't talk about other platforms or games.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 22 (91 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Let us be united by our love for Metal Gear, not divided by the device/platform/console we play it on.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 22 (89 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Lol if this thread bothers him that much I hope he doesn't find the pub thread.

Accessible, the word that's been ripping the soul out of every game you used to love.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 22 (73 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Ha, you think I've been here 4 years and never understood what a pub/small talk thread is all about? They are designed for off topic questions to keep them in to one place, sub forums like this one aren't :smileywink:

Same as with the Xbox topic in GD, Xbox has games on both formats but you have to post any questions in there.

And I never said it bothered me, I was just stating that it would be better to go to the correct place for help. Any decent member of the forum would have ignored me and helped the OP :Shame:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 22 (63 Views)
0 Kudos