View Original Post
24 Jun 2009
By donwhann

donwhann

• Beta Tester
93%
04 Rank
Progress

Q, when is a noob not a noob........................

36 Replies 878 Views Created 24-06-2009
24 Jun 2009
By donwhann

A, when your playing a game of MGO in a room created for noobs that has players using a second character who are actually level 15+ players.

i play in noob rooms because thats what i am in MGO,a noob.when i use these rooms i expect the other players to be of similar level but last night in a game i was getting my arse kicked all over the place. i asked the guy how come he was so good when he was only a level 4 like me.his reply was he was actually a level 16 but often played with another low level character just to wipe the floor with us noobs,then another 4 people in the game admited that they were doing the same...............

all i have to say is WHATS THE POINT YOU MORONS???.YOUR TOTALLY SPOILING THE GAME FOR US.IF YOUR GOOD ENOUGH TO GET TO LEVEL 16+, GO PLAY IN MATCHES THAT HAVE HIGHER LEVEL PLAYERS IN THEM.

the games hard enough to get into without these people putting us off playing all together.please give us a sporting chance to reach the dizzy heights you've reached.

rant over..................... 

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

KingsofOmega

84%
02 Rank
Progress
KingsofOmega
Accepted Solution

Yep, this is so true.

I used to play MGO last year, but I tired of it and stopped playing for around 8 months. A few days I got back into MGO, pretty much at the skill level of someone who had played for about a month so I'm alright.

But every single low level game I enter there is always a level 15 in disguise, whilst I often do well in matches, I just cannot match their experience.

However, my character, 'TheSpacePirate' is doing ok. 196 kills to 141deaths, which I feel is pretty respectable.

0 Kudos

Re: Q, when is a noob not a noob........................

Killzone Liberation Signature

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Milky_Joe

94%
04 Rank
Progress
Milky_Joe
Accepted Solution
A positive KD is always a good thing.
0 Kudos

Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

SurrealNightmare

• Beta Tester
97%
05 Rank
Progress
SurrealNightmare
Accepted Solution
Pfft! I don't have a positive kill/death ratio and I'm better then most players in MGO.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

FootieGamerUK

96%
04 Rank
Progress
FootieGamerUK
Accepted Solution

SurrealNightmare wrote:
Pfft! I don't have a positive kill/death ratio and I'm better then most players in MGO.

lol nub

0 Kudos

photo breaking_bad_signature_banner_by_xxdeejay-d52ik0s.png

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

renegadefunk6

87%
05 Rank
Progress
renegadefunk6
Accepted Solution
I hate the way a lot of the MGO community are focused soo much on skills and levelling up that just having good fun is forgotten.
For example the other day, i found it hard to find a good old, normal TDM as most games were box/skills level up games.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

MrGarry2u

• Beta Tester
98%
08 Rank
Progress
MrGarry2u
Accepted Solution

I think that becasue the skills effect how you can play the game people tend to want them to be the highest possible. So if they die, they know it was THEIR OWN FAULT, and not "Yeah that guy had Assault 3 and mine's only 2..¬_¬" etc

but level, I don't care for my level but like I said WAY BACK near the start of the thread, I leveled up so I could be accepted into strangers Survival teams. They kick low level people.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

bigmooneycfc

88%
05 Rank
Progress
bigmooneycfc
Accepted Solution

MrGarry2u wrote:

I think that becasue the skills effect how you can play the game people tend to want them to be the highest possible. So if they die, they know it was THEIR OWN FAULT, and not "Yeah that guy had Assault 3 and mine's only 2..¬_¬" etc

but level, I don't care for my level but like I said WAY BACK near the start of the thread, I leveled up so I could be accepted into strangers Survival teams. They kick low level people.

tbh I don't really care about what level I am or GP.  I only want to play with my clan team, if I can't get into the team on a certain day I'll try random teams (which I don't like doing tbh :() THEN I care about my GP and level, I only want a high GP/level to gain access to the good teams, once I'm in, I couldn't care less.

The problem is, if I play with high leveled/GP randomers, they leave when they get killed or when something goes slightly wrong.  I hate these guys.  I tend to label them as "nerds".

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

MrGarry2u

• Beta Tester
98%
08 Rank
Progress
MrGarry2u
Accepted Solution

Most people just call those "Leavers"... :|

But I know what you mean. They suck.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

bigmooneycfc

88%
05 Rank
Progress
bigmooneycfc
Accepted Solution

MrGarry2u wrote:

Yeah they are leavers, but they only leave because they are so much of a nerd they only think about their bloody stats lol.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SteveyC1986

92%
04 Rank
Progress
SteveyC1986
Accepted Solution

bigmooneycfc wrote:

MrGarry2u wrote:

Yeah they are leavers, but they only leave because they are so much of a nerd they only think about their bloody stats lol.

bigmooneycfc wrote:

MrGarry2u wrote:

Those people are quite sad its only a number it doesn't really mean anything!!

I mean if you have a couple of bad games and lose Lv or Gp it doesn't matter its still you playing those numbers aren't going to make you play any better!!

Its quite funny when your waiting for someone to join if you have a space during Survival then some Lv 16 comes in demands you GOOOOOOOOOO you check his stats and hes got something like 53% withdrawels.

0 Kudos

Accessible, the word that's been ripping the soul out of every game you used to love.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

bigmooneycfc

88%
05 Rank
Progress
bigmooneycfc
Accepted Solution

FCK-BOLDSCOT wrote:

bigmooneycfc wrote:

MrGarry2u wrote:

bigmooneycfc wrote:

MrGarry2u wrote:

I mean if you have a couple of bad games and lose Lv or Gp it doesn't matter its still you playing those numbers aren't going to make you play any better!!

Its quite funny when your waiting for someone to join if you have a space during Survival then some Lv 16 comes in demands you GOOOOOOOOOO you check his stats and hes got something like 53% withdrawels.

Yup thats exactly what I'm saying mate :)

I like to gain levels and grade but I don't start crying if I lose anything.  I like playing with my clan team because they are a great bunch of guys.  If I gain GP and a level (hopefully I'll gain 16 soon :P) it's a bonus and It gives me a great feeling to know I'm doing well, but I don't abandon people and act like a real pr*** to stop losing a few numbers on my stats.

MGO has a strange community in it.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SteveyC1986

92%
04 Rank
Progress
SteveyC1986
Accepted Solution

bigmooneycfc wrote:

FCK-BOLDSCOT wrote:

bigmooneycfc wrote:

MrGarry2u wrote:

bigmooneycfc wrote:

MrGarry2u wrote:

I like to gain levels and grade but I don't start crying if I lose anything.  I like playing with my clan team because they are a great bunch of guys.  If I gain GP and a level (hopefully I'll gain 16 soon :P) it's a bonus and It gives me a great feeling to know I'm doing well, but I don't abandon people and act like a real pr*** to stop losing a few numbers on my stats.

Yeh the community for the most part is awfull so many people calling everyone a noob which by know has to be the most over used word in history and if their not calling you that their abusing your Mum.

To many 12 year olds playing MGO if you ask me!!

0 Kudos

Accessible, the word that's been ripping the soul out of every game you used to love.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

bigmooneycfc

88%
05 Rank
Progress
bigmooneycfc
Accepted Solution

FCK-BOLDSCOT wrote:

bigmooneycfc wrote:

FCK-BOLDSCOT wrote:

bigmooneycfc wrote:

MrGarry2u wrote:

bigmooneycfc wrote:

MrGarry2u wrote:

Yeh the community for the most part is awfull so many people calling everyone a noob which by know has to be the most over used word in history and if their not calling you that their abusing your Mum.

To many 12 year olds playing MGO if you ask me!!

It's either a 12 year old or a 25 year old nerd that acts like a 12 year old lol.  Seriously "noob" is such a geek word why does everyone use it?!?!?  are the majority of the MGO community nerds? (no offence intended to anyone here ;))
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

SurrealNightmare

• Beta Tester
97%
05 Rank
Progress
SurrealNightmare
Accepted Solution
Nobody who posts in this forum has the nerve to label another user as a nerd... heh.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Fusileer7

93%
04 Rank
Progress
Fusileer7
Accepted Solution
When it's a jar!
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

bigmooneycfc

88%
05 Rank
Progress
bigmooneycfc
Accepted Solution
:|
0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel