Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Q, when is a noob not a noob........................

bigmooneycfc wrote:

MrGarry2u wrote:

Most people just call those "Leavers"... :smileyindifferent:

But I know what you mean. They suck.

Yeah they are leavers, but they only leave because they are so much of a nerd they only think about their bloody stats lol.

bigmooneycfc wrote:

MrGarry2u wrote:

Yeah they are leavers, but they only leave because they are so much of a nerd they only think about their bloody stats lol.

Those people are quite sad its only a number it doesn't really mean anything!!

I mean if you have a couple of bad games and lose Lv or Gp it doesn't matter its still you playing those numbers aren't going to make you play any better!!

Its quite funny when your waiting for someone to join if you have a space during Survival then some Lv 16 comes in demands you GOOOOOOOOOO you check his stats and hes got something like 53% withdrawels.

Accessible, the word that's been ripping the soul out of every game you used to love.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 37 (585 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

FCK-BOLDSCOT wrote:

bigmooneycfc wrote:

MrGarry2u wrote:

bigmooneycfc wrote:

MrGarry2u wrote:

I mean if you have a couple of bad games and lose Lv or Gp it doesn't matter its still you playing those numbers aren't going to make you play any better!!

Its quite funny when your waiting for someone to join if you have a space during Survival then some Lv 16 comes in demands you GOOOOOOOOOO you check his stats and hes got something like 53% withdrawels.

Yup thats exactly what I'm saying mate :smileyhappy:

I like to gain levels and grade but I don't start crying if I lose anything.  I like playing with my clan team because they are a great bunch of guys.  If I gain GP and a level (hopefully I'll gain 16 soon :smileytongue:) it's a bonus and It gives me a great feeling to know I'm doing well, but I don't abandon people and act like a real pr*** to stop losing a few numbers on my stats.

MGO has a strange community in it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 37 (572 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

bigmooneycfc wrote:

FCK-BOLDSCOT wrote:

bigmooneycfc wrote:

MrGarry2u wrote:

bigmooneycfc wrote:

MrGarry2u wrote:

I like to gain levels and grade but I don't start crying if I lose anything.  I like playing with my clan team because they are a great bunch of guys.  If I gain GP and a level (hopefully I'll gain 16 soon :smileytongue:) it's a bonus and It gives me a great feeling to know I'm doing well, but I don't abandon people and act like a real pr*** to stop losing a few numbers on my stats.

Yeh the community for the most part is awfull so many people calling everyone a noob which by know has to be the most over used word in history and if their not calling you that their abusing your Mum.

To many 12 year olds playing MGO if you ask me!!

Accessible, the word that's been ripping the soul out of every game you used to love.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 37 (562 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

FCK-BOLDSCOT wrote:

bigmooneycfc wrote:

FCK-BOLDSCOT wrote:

bigmooneycfc wrote:

MrGarry2u wrote:

bigmooneycfc wrote:

MrGarry2u wrote:

Yeh the community for the most part is awfull so many people calling everyone a noob which by know has to be the most over used word in history and if their not calling you that their abusing your Mum.

To many 12 year olds playing MGO if you ask me!!

It's either a 12 year old or a 25 year old nerd that acts like a 12 year old lol.  Seriously "noob" is such a geek word why does everyone use it?!?!?  are the majority of the MGO community nerds? (no offence intended to anyone here :smileywink:)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 37 (553 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Nobody who posts in this forum has the nerve to label another user as a nerd... heh.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 37 (550 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

When it's a jar!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 37 (535 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

:smileyindifferent:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 37 (518 Views)
0 Kudos