Metal Gear Solid

26 Sep 2007
By: [el liquidus]

498 Posts

Ye Olde MGS Pub

[ Edited ]
44966 Replies 114459 Views edited 20-01-2012

lol nah im just kidding about. remember how **** it was. but brilliantly ****

p.s i have brought jesus christ back.if you want to see him go to church. if you dont know where church is just go to the place surrounded by old people on sunday
p.p.s its meant to say mgs pub but i added a e so its a naughty word now

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 44,967 (114,459 Views)

Re: Ye Olde Mgs ****

Right, first things first. We have a new Beta Trial bastard on our hands. Isn't that right... MGSPRO. You were one of us. You just had to throw it all away, didn't you?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 44,967 (114,396 Views)
0 Kudos

dammit pro what happened to you man
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 44,967 (114,396 Views)
0 Kudos

Next on the Agenda, we have Detsurasu, also know as Wakka89. Now, I'm suggesting a different approach for this one. We should all chip in, get a plane to Latvia, and kill everyone we find.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 44,967 (114,398 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Right, first things first. We have a new Beta Trial bastard on our hands. Isn't that right... MGSPRO. You were one of us. You just had to throw it all away, didn't you? You know I'll always love you Boris, despite my status. Also just got back from Halo 3, my God that game is awesome online. Possibly the best online game I've ever played. Me and like 10 close friends, I'm the only one who doesn't own an Xbox, I end up MVP, Killing Frenzy and Triple Kill, 3 of us were cruising in Warthog, pure awesome.

Follow mgspro_ on Twitter
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 44,967 (114,396 Views)
0 Kudos

Next on the Agenda, we have Detsurasu, also know as Wakka89.

Now, I'm suggesting a different approach for this one. We should all chip in, get a plane to Latvia, and kill everyone we find.righto. i think we might as well use the opportunity seeing as we are away to go kill pt snake provided he's still in portugese people land
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 44,967 (114,390 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: Ye Olde Mgs pub

lol nah im just kidding about. remember how **** it was. but brilliantly sh*t
Yep and provided a good place to start wars.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 44,967 (114,387 Views)
0 Kudos

you know we should try and restore some of the awesomeness before it falls apart again. Roneo you postwhore!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 44,967 (114,382 Views)
0 Kudos

Roneo never comes here anymore, he's given up his postwhore ways. I demand an explanation
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 44,967 (114,379 Views)
0 Kudos

Roneo never comes here anymore, he's given up his postwhore ways. I demand an explanationThe welsh people scared him off
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 44,967 (114,373 Views)
0 Kudos