ModNation Racers

ModNation Racers General Discussion

ModNation Racers General Discussion

Level 3

Re: Anybody else had this kind of problem in races?

AngelG_No55_FTW wrote:

There's run-of-the-mill stupidity with items (from unskilled or just plain dumb racers who don't know any better about how to use their items) and there's this. Not long ago, i experienced flat-out, extremely blatant targeting from seemingly an entire XP Series gameroom. Can't cite names due to the forum rules, but suffice to say, it was one of the only situations where I jumped out of the middle of a series (apart from boring gamerooms). Have you ever had this kind of unpleasant experience?

Welcome to the club...

Whitef8ng
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 26 (161 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Rif.: Anybody else had this kind of problem in races?

poncedailyown ha scritto:

blackjet2000 wrote:

actually japanese rooms are fun because they don't target you

unless you swipe WHALE will unleash the wrath.

You had to see a god fight between panpa00 and ryou, it was like more than the FriendsZone. Mine vs mine, lv2 vs lv2, that was epic and mako obviously won for about 20 seconds of ahead.

Retiree.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 26 (152 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I only have this "targeting" problem when I get into a series that has a ratio of more group players to friends.  Seems that if you sideswipe or level 2/1 the wrong person and they take it like you just shot their dog, knifed their children, burned their house, and pood all over their mother's grave.

Best bet is to get a lot of friends that love to race in series.  That solved my problem. 

Anyway,

AngelG_No55_FTW wrote:

There's run-of-the-mill stupidity with items (from unskilled or just plain dumb racers who don't know any better about how to use their items) and there's this. Not long ago, i experienced flat-out, extremely blatant targeting from seemingly an entire XP Series gameroom. Can't cite names due to the forum rules, but suffice to say, it was one of the only situations where I jumped out of the middle of a series (apart from boring gamerooms). Have you ever had this kind of unpleasant experience?

So having a strategy to take down 2nd place with a sideswipe or a sonic bomb after they launch a hydra only to get ahead of them, quickly pick up 3 item pods and launch my level 3 would be stupid?  

Because that works against ponce on some tracks.

It's okay ponce, I still like ya, but not as much as my hydra likes your kart.:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 26 (117 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Mark_XX ha scritto:

Anyway,

AngelG_No55_FTW wrote:

So having a strategy to take down 2nd place with a sideswipe or a sonic bomb after they launch a hydra only to get ahead of them, quickly pick up 3 item pods and launch my level 3 would be stupid?  

It's okay ponce, I still like ya, but not as much as my hydra likes your kart.:smileyvery-happy:

Don't joke like that, that's very cruel towards my feeling ;_;

Retiree.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 26 (108 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Mark_XX wrote:

which ones cause we're never playing them again!! :Mad::No-no::WinkyPumpkin:

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 26 (105 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

poncedailyown wrote:

Mark_XX wrote:

which ones cause we're never playing them again!! :Mad::No-no::WinkyPumpkin:

I'll tell you eventually... :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 26 (65 Views)
0 Kudos