on 14-12-2010 08:17 AM
Hopefully many people will come to this page to make further suggestions, but I'd like to start off with a few simple things:
1. We need more themes for the track studio such as, Tundra/Glacier, Savannah, Swamp/Marsh, and hopefully others will continue that list for me. I'm in favor of supporting you guys all the way, but it would be a great pleasure if you could add that to one of the free updates instead of to the Online Store.
2. People are complaining about loading up the Modspot every time they finish a race, why not add a fast loading Race Menu(offline) where you can choose the type of race, the settings and set up the split-screen mode.
3. I believe the Modspot is too small. I think you guys should add much more to it, perhaps a quick race area where you can drive into a track(already part of the Modspot) and race each other. There could be a big screen displaying who has the fastest track time, maybe there could even be rewards for this. I think you should add a recreational area with ramps and loops and pits and whatnot for those of us who are bored for the time being and just need to mess around. Plus, you could add a system to rack up stunt points in that area where another big screen will show the person with the highest score. You guys should also have a contest screen, showing any kind of contests that might be hosted at a certain area of the Modspot or maybe one of those things where you place hidden coins all over the place and you give everyone so much time to collect as much as possible.
4. You guys should also add more race options. Maybe you could make a capture the flag game with stages similar to the modspot. There could also be team races, each team is pitted against each other and each player has a certain number of wipeouts before they're disqualified and must become a spectator. There could also be drag racing, or point-to-point. A great game type would also be destruction, how many objects can you destroy in so much time.
I realize now after typing all that out that you guys probably won't get that done through updates, it's just too much. Some of it maybe, but all of it, well thats a whole new game all together. Well these are just suggestions, I'm actually interested in seeing what other people want to ask for, and it'd be wise for you to do the same. Maybe when Modnation Racers 2(I hope it will be in 2 or 3 years) comes out, it will have far more versatility.
on 16-12-2010 07:48 AM
Here is my suggestions they need to mirror the tracks they have this would give you more race opp online. I have not played for a while since it was same 8 tracks this would give them 16 tracks online. Or a reverse mode you just race the tracks backwards you just start on the opposite side of start line.
on 16-12-2010 02:34 PM
I just want one thing, let us edit individual mod parts, what I mean is that things like shoulder pads that come in pairs should also be able to be put in singles, if I don't want a right shoulder pad I should be able to just put the left one, that is extended to ears, globes, anything that comes in pairs, that would give the creator a lot more of freedom
on 16-12-2010 08:33 PM
My Christmas wish is to be able to race against my creations. Having to race the same racers like Joesiv, Astro Kitty, Lish, Harry, etc. just gets too repetitive. You don't even race the elites and thugs anymore! As far as online racing, I just don't like online gaming in any way. Can you at least give us this option? Even a random select that chooses between My Creations, UFG & Downloaded creations would be awesome! I have asked this many a time and I will continue to ask until I am ready to move on from this game which seems very soon!
on 28-12-2010 12:18 PM
I'd like to see the Kart and Mod parts that you must win in races or challenges either easier to get, available with create experience point levels or purchasable.
I'm not much of a racer, but I really like to create.
on 28-12-2010 04:18 PM
Believe it or not they did make it easier! A couple months back they changed some of the tougher challenges because of too many complaints that it was too hard! I myself struggled a little with it, but managed to unlock everything before the patch. I doubt that they will make it even easier, but maybe they should make a "Unlock All Items" pack for about .99 cents like in Smackdown vs. Raw 2011! I understand your pain, I myself am more of a creater than a racer. Some of the tougher ones took about 2 hours to grind through to get it and it gets annoying at times!
on 23-01-2011 06:35 PM
I am so incredibly in love with this game. I spend months on tracks and have so much fun with the editor. Though I have very few complaints, there are things I would like to see, maybe in ModNation 2?
1. Agree with the need for more themes. Essential.
2. I would love a way to set up challenges on the created tracks. If another person downloads it then they could get xp for accomplishing the challenges, just like in career mode.
3. (this one may take a bit more consideration than on the surface). Allow players to add tokens on tracks, that way more DL content could be updated and would give incentive for people to download tracks.
3. ***Underwater tunnels would be great! So many times I have wanted to be able too leap off a jump into the ground on a track that has water a water level. or even glass tunnels.
4. Objects on mod bodies and more customization of car bodies.
This game is already one of my favorites, and if it had those things too? I would probably never stop playing it.
on 24-01-2011 12:00 AM
offline ep series kind of thing.. like a grand prix for 1-4 players, and up to 12 (SELECTABLE!!!) mods... this way u can have a little tournament against your own creations/friends, just like in the ep series, earning points finishing as 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
on 24-01-2011 07:49 PM
on 25-01-2011 01:50 AM
Oh yeah and I forgot my main reason for posting my last post.
I REALLY want to see some Destruction Derby courses and an editor to make them as well!!!!
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. [more info]