31 May 2012
Playstation Staff

Drift Drafting

4 Replies 136 Views Created 31-05-2012

Does it exist such a thing? Sometimes you can even see the drafting "signal" while drifting when you're behind the racer. Is that a bug or does it really work? I sadly didn't realize if i was going faster or not...

[ We can also say it slipstreams. ]

Retiree.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5 (136 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: Drift Drafting

I don't know if it works for sure. But I am pretty sure that while drafting your kart doesn't go any faster. Just gives you some points for your boost/sheild meter. 

All4jet
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (101 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

blackjet2000 wrote:

Does it exist such a thing? Sometimes you can even see the drafting "signal" while drifting when you're behind the racer. Is that a bug or does it really work? I sadly didn't realize if i was going faster or not...

[ We can also say it slipstreams. ]

Yes it does.  This is how, if for some reason the mod gods smile upon me, I'm able to catch up to and keep on pace with Maverick. And then he drops a mine and shatters my opportunity.  I swear he knows when I'm doing it...:Argh:

Whitef8ng
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5 (94 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I actually have enirely forgotten about drafting lol it's unimportant when your going insanely fast as most of us do

Lakabo
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (88 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

If you start a draft behind someone then go into a drift, your draft points still go up and you don't get any driftpoints. It can happen very easily, but is very disappointing as drafting doesn't give you as much points.

The_pwner007
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5 (78 Views)
0 Kudos