Level 4

Playstation Staff

Rif.: Import Nights : Saturdays in April

As i said before in game room, will you consider to put a Mod Showcase as well on the end of April (aka last event)? I mean, there are still mods worth to be showed off, i guess. besides that, good job!

Retiree.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 58 (219 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Import Nights : Saturdays in April

Man, I've been away from ModNation for too long. I gotta come to these new import nights at least once, as I have plenty of things to contribute.

03/2011 - 08/2012. These were some memorable 17 months.
This is the end, my only friends. I'm moving on to other things, as ModNation has given me all it could give.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 58 (215 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Import Nights Gameplay Video April 21st, 2012

The_Pwner007 wrote:

UFG week was sheer terror for me... but now with user generated tracks coming my way... I shall not lose (more than 90% of the time)! I guess that's what I get for not racing XP races, they're kinda boring, but it's mostly because I'm lazy.

lol so you will beat me 90% of the time ?

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME FANCLUB HERE !!!!
Look at my youtube vids  here!!!!!!!! LOOK AT THEM ! My vids are awesome.
Earlizd1

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 58 (209 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I'll doubt that, earl unless you can shield all the hydras coming at your back.

I miss you Angelg, everytime you're online i don't feel like to race or i need to do stuff, at least get in the events, last one was very fun, UFG or not.

Retiree.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 58 (207 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

User created tracks... I'm in!!!!

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 58 (197 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

earlizd1 wrote:

The_Pwner007 wrote:

UFG week was sheer terror for me... but now with user generated tracks coming my way... I shall not lose (more than 90% of the time)! I guess that's what I get for not racing XP races, they're kinda boring, but it's mostly because I'm lazy.

lol so you will beat me 90% of the time ?

nope, I just said I won't lose more than 90% of the time. Maybe I should've used brackets... or none at all... MLA! aaaaah!

The_pwner007
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 58 (192 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Man, my luck must suck. I have 16 hours of driving to do, a party in between, and a paper due Monday to work on, all in this weekend. Good thing the party is on Saturday though, I just may possibly by chance with the help of a miracle, connect to internet and play... i hope. And I have only gone to 1 Import Nights too! i'll be mad if I don't get in the Megabowl! So for now...

Freshwick, I faaaaailed you! (u get it? lol:xCry:)

The_pwner007
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 58 (167 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

ModNation Kart Showcase Week 3

[ Edited ]

modnationps3demo.jpg

Hello Good People of ModNation,

The new kart showcase video has been finished, you can watch it here --->  Kart Showcase - ModNation Import Nights (Week 3)

Some of you have been asking for MegaBowl details...

How can I qualify for the MegaBowl ?

Each weekend in May I'll be hosting MegaBowl qualifier, you will have to hit a Magic time to qualify for the tournament... 

What is a magic time ? 

I guess you'll have to wait to find out or do you remember the Grand Tour ?

Will there be prizes and or giveaways ?

yes, but I won't be necessary listing them here on the forums... 

How many people will qualify for the Megabowl ?

Eleven racers will make it into the tournament ! 

Why don't you just use the top 11 qualifying times ?

I've held tournaments like that before, the MegaBowl is a new exciting way to compete !

Can I get some more details please ?
Soon... 

There's only one week left of Import Nights, so if you're interested add MrModNation this could be your last chance... Saturdays 5-7pm eastern ! 

Angel I hope you can make it... it's largely because of you that I'm holding the MegaBowl !!!
And hell yes blackjet2000, I will create a special Mod video showcase for you guys. I'm just a little busy with everything that has been going on recently.

This week we will be racing tracks that have been entered into the "Track Creation Challenge - MNR Grand Prix 2012"  and some of ModNations best tracks of all time !!!

Special thanks and props to: blackjet2000, Kuningaskotka, earlizd1, John31269, The_Pwner007, fotolector, The-Mod-Gamer, lowkeynerd26, JoE416JeN, Mark_XX, Soar2344, TUKSILHA, wipeout_god, Bradley_333, MikuFlanKonata and Dr_Diabolical

Ps: Pwner007 it's all good if you can't make the next event and yes I got the joke lol... don't tell anybody but I might bring back Import Nights in June. Good luck on your paper pwner don't forget to P.A.R.T.Why because you gotta !

Import Nighst Gameplay Part 1 (week 3)

Import Nighst Gameplay Part 2 (week 3)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 58 (154 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: ModNation Kart Showcase Week 3

lol, i'm glad you get it. It's kinda funny how I already watched the week 3 vids... that's what I get for being a subscriber! WHAT!

The_pwner007
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 58 (146 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: ModNation Kart Showcase Week 3

If ya don't mind, I will try loggin on this Saturday.  

Someone griefed on my Minecraft server last Saturday, so I was a little preoccupied.  

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 58 (139 Views)
0 Kudos