Message 22 of 53 (293 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Laugh @ one week long sale

poncedailyown wrote:

America owns. badassplz.gif

America is currently failing.

Every time ??? posts, somewhere an English teacher cries.
Or they all cry in unison.
dode i leke punktuation
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 53 (276 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

abc123Y wrote:

poncedailyown wrote:

Who's got the lol DLC sale? Yeah. badassplz.gif

1 Kudos
Message 24 of 53 (269 Views)
1 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

poncedailyown wrote:

abc123Y wrote:

poncedailyown wrote:

You Americans think you're big huh?  ...oh wait...nvm...

Whitef8ng
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 53 (248 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

atheistsw wrote:

Complete and utter BS of the highest magnitude, store update for SCEE is up and guess what? NO freaking MNR DLC sale! For Christ sake, you would have thought that in order to celebrate the 2 year anniversary of this great game the DLC sale would have been a worldwide thing but no, US favouritism strikes yet again! :smileysad:

Sick and tired of SCEE, such a bunch of money grabbing, useless tossers, treating us European gamers like scum every opportunity they get! :Argh:

Mark, can you PLEASE find out why we got shafted this way so unfairly, after all, as community manager surely a mass shafting of an entire continent of game players should fall under your juristriction, or can you only speak on behalf of Sony's pet America???

As you can tell from the tone of this post, I'm severely peeved we've been treated like dogturd once again. :smileysad:

Lucky I don't fall into this category, that really sucks. Surely Mark comes in now and is able to help...

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 53 (232 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

poncedailyown ha scritto:

abc123Y wrote:

poncedailyown wrote:

God, i want that emoction.

i'll give you 5$ for that.

Retiree.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 53 (210 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

blackjet2000 wrote:
God, i want that emoction.

i'll give you 5$ for that.

Available to all Americans, free of charge badassplz.gif

1 Kudos
Message 28 of 53 (169 Views)
1 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

mini_schnauzer67 wrote:

atheistsw wrote:

Complete and utter BS of the highest magnitude, store update for SCEE is up and guess what? NO freaking MNR DLC sale! For Christ sake, you would have thought that in order to celebrate the 2 year anniversary of this great game the DLC sale would have been a worldwide thing but no, US favouritism strikes yet again! :smileysad:

Sick and tired of SCEE, such a bunch of money grabbing, useless tossers, treating us European gamers like scum every opportunity they get! :Argh:

Mark, can you PLEASE find out why we got shafted this way so unfairly, after all, as community manager surely a mass shafting of an entire continent of game players should fall under your juristriction, or can you only speak on behalf of Sony's pet America???

As you can tell from the tone of this post, I'm severely peeved we've been treated like dogturd once again. :smileysad:

Lucky I don't fall into this category, that really sucks. Surely Mark comes in now and is able to help...

Do what I do when NA gets something late. Open an EU account. I did it for the Sonic Generations Demo :smileytongue:

Besides, this crap sale is nothing. EU has a way better store for apps. And it looks nicer.

Every time ??? posts, somewhere an English teacher cries.
Or they all cry in unison.
dode i leke punktuation
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 53 (156 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

abc123Y wrote:

mini_schnauzer67 wrote:

atheistsw wrote:

Do what I do when NA gets something late. Open an EU account. I did it for the Sonic Generations Demo :smileytongue:

Besides, this crap sale is nothing. EU has a way better store for apps. And it looks nicer.

That only works for demo's, bought items have to be bought with the same currency as your credit/debit card, so as I'm in the UK I can only purchase stuff from the UK store. :smileysad:

Stupid region lock, I hope for the next gen of consoles both $ony and M$ do away with seperate region stores, one region for everything is all that's needed, will make things so much simpler.

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 53 (133 Views)
0 Kudos