Reply
poncedailyown
06
/16

poncedailyown

  • Offline
95%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Laugh @ one week long sale

America owns. badassplz.gif

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 53 (301 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
moriarty1975
Award Winner
10
/16

moriarty1975

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
94%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Laugh @ one week long sale


poncedailyown wrote:

America owns. badassplz.gif


Compared to SCEE? Yes......yes they do.

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 53 (298 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
abc123Y
05
/16

abc123Y

  • Offline
83%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Laugh @ one week long sale


poncedailyown wrote:

America owns. badassplz.gif


America is currently failing.

Every time ??? posts, somewhere an English teacher cries.
Or they all cry in unison.
dode i leke punktuation
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 53 (281 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
poncedailyown
06
/16

poncedailyown

  • Offline
95%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Laugh @ one week long sale


abc123Y wrote:

poncedailyown wrote:

America owns. badassplz.gif


America is currently failing.



Who's got the lol DLC sale? Yeah. badassplz.gif

Reply
1 Kudos
Message 24 of 53 (274 Views)
Reply
1 Kudos
WhiteF8ng
05
/16

WhiteF8ng

  • Offline
97%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Laugh @ one week long sale


poncedailyown wrote:

abc123Y wrote:

poncedailyown wrote:

America owns. badassplz.gif


America is currently failing.



Who's got the lol DLC sale? Yeah. badassplz.gif


   You Americans think you're big huh?  ...oh wait...nvm...

Whitef8ng
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 53 (253 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
mini_schnauzer67
05
/16
94%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Laugh @ one week long sale


atheistsw wrote:

Complete and utter BS of the highest magnitude, store update for SCEE is up and guess what? NO freaking MNR DLC sale! For Christ sake, you would have thought that in order to celebrate the 2 year anniversary of this great game the DLC sale would have been a worldwide thing but no, US favouritism strikes yet again! Smiley Sad

 

Sick and tired of SCEE, such a bunch of money grabbing, useless tossers, treating us European gamers like scum every opportunity they get!

 

Mark, can you PLEASE find out why we got shafted this way so unfairly, after all, as community manager surely a mass shafting of an entire continent of game players should fall under your juristriction, or can you only speak on behalf of Sony's pet America???

 

As you can tell from the tone of this post, I'm severely peeved we've been treated like dogturd once again. Smiley Sad


Lucky I don't fall into this category, that really sucks. Surely Mark comes in now and is able to help...

__________________________________________________________________
New track: Underworld Dreams
I will hop onto MNR once ever week or 2 to test tracks.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 53 (237 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
blackjet2000
06
/16

blackjet2000

  • Offline
75%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Laugh @ one week long sale


poncedailyown ha scritto:

abc123Y wrote:

poncedailyown wrote:

America owns. badassplz.gif


America is currently failing.



Who's got the lol DLC sale? Yeah. badassplz.gif


God, i want that emoction.

i'll give you 5$ for that.

Retiree.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 53 (215 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
poncedailyown
06
/16

poncedailyown

  • Offline
95%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Laugh @ one week long sale


blackjet2000 wrote:
God, i want that emoction.

i'll give you 5$ for that.


Available to all Americans, free of charge badassplz.gif

Reply
1 Kudos
Message 28 of 53 (174 Views)
Reply
1 Kudos
Highlighted
abc123Y
05
/16

abc123Y

  • Offline
83%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Laugh @ one week long sale


mini_schnauzer67 wrote:

atheistsw wrote:

Complete and utter BS of the highest magnitude, store update for SCEE is up and guess what? NO freaking MNR DLC sale! For Christ sake, you would have thought that in order to celebrate the 2 year anniversary of this great game the DLC sale would have been a worldwide thing but no, US favouritism strikes yet again! Smiley Sad

 

Sick and tired of SCEE, such a bunch of money grabbing, useless tossers, treating us European gamers like scum every opportunity they get!

 

Mark, can you PLEASE find out why we got shafted this way so unfairly, after all, as community manager surely a mass shafting of an entire continent of game players should fall under your juristriction, or can you only speak on behalf of Sony's pet America???

 

As you can tell from the tone of this post, I'm severely peeved we've been treated like dogturd once again. Smiley Sad


Lucky I don't fall into this category, that really sucks. Surely Mark comes in now and is able to help...



Do what I do when NA gets something late. Open an EU account. I did it for the Sonic Generations Demo Smiley Tongue

Besides, this crap sale is nothing. EU has a way better store for apps. And it looks nicer.

Every time ??? posts, somewhere an English teacher cries.
Or they all cry in unison.
dode i leke punktuation
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 53 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
atheistsw
06
/16

atheistsw

  • Offline
95%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Laugh @ one week long sale


abc123Y wrote:

mini_schnauzer67 wrote:

atheistsw wrote:

Complete and utter BS of the highest magnitude, store update for SCEE is up and guess what? NO freaking MNR DLC sale! For Christ sake, you would have thought that in order to celebrate the 2 year anniversary of this great game the DLC sale would have been a worldwide thing but no, US favouritism strikes yet again! Smiley Sad

 

Sick and tired of SCEE, such a bunch of money grabbing, useless tossers, treating us European gamers like scum every opportunity they get!

 

Mark, can you PLEASE find out why we got shafted this way so unfairly, after all, as community manager surely a mass shafting of an entire continent of game players should fall under your juristriction, or can you only speak on behalf of Sony's pet America???

 

As you can tell from the tone of this post, I'm severely peeved we've been treated like dogturd once again. Smiley Sad


Lucky I don't fall into this category, that really sucks. Surely Mark comes in now and is able to help...



Do what I do when NA gets something late. Open an EU account. I did it for the Sonic Generations Demo Smiley Tongue

Besides, this crap sale is nothing. EU has a way better store for apps. And it looks nicer.


That only works for demo's, bought items have to be bought with the same currency as your credit/debit card, so as I'm in the UK I can only purchase stuff from the UK store. Smiley Sad

 

Stupid region lock, I hope for the next gen of consoles both $ony and M$ do away with seperate region stores, one region for everything is all that's needed, will make things so much simpler.

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 53 (138 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos