Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Laugh @ one week long sale

atheistsw wrote:

That only works for demo's, bought items have to be bought with the same currency as your credit/debit card, so as I'm in the UK I can only purchase stuff from the UK store. :smileysad:

Stupid region lock, I hope for the next gen of consoles both $ony and M$ do away with seperate region stores, one region for everything is all that's needed, will make things so much simpler.

Credit Card?

Every time ??? posts, somewhere an English teacher cries.
Or they all cry in unison.
dode i leke punktuation
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 53 (181 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Rif.: Laugh @ one week long sale

Doesn't work.

If you sign up by US you're forced to have a US state, let's guess the credit card MasterCard is from Europe. In order to use it, you need to fill the correct information such name of the street, number, etc.

As far i know you can't use europe credit card on US, i don't know on Japan, maybe yes.

Maybe it's a little messed up but eh

Retiree.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 53 (173 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Just buy NA/Japan/EU/whatever PSN card on Amazon.

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 53 (157 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

poncedailyown wrote:

This, and pray to god that it ships to you on time lol!

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 53 (155 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

mini_schnauzer67 wrote:

poncedailyown wrote:

This, and pray to god that it ships to you on time lol!

The DLC is region locked though, so buying it would just be a waste of money as it wouldn't work with my EU version...

Doesn't matter anyway, I'm done creating on this game, seems nobody gives a rats ass about my stuff anymore and it's been subject to vicious downvoting for the last 6 months or so, so i've had it, my motivation to create is well and truly gone, thank you haters, you got your wish, I'm outta here. :smileysad:

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 53 (141 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

atheistsw wrote:

Doesn't matter anyway, I'm done creating on this game, seems nobody gives a rats ass about my stuff anymore and it's been subject to vicious downvoting for the last 6 months or so, so i've had it, my motivation to create is well and truly gone, thank you haters, you got your wish, I'm outta here. :smileysad:

Don't do that. I repeat, DO NOT DO THAT!!! If you depart the game will only die faster. Plus IvoYaridovich has pulled off something very similar (except he actually quit the game an unpublished everything) also over downvotes. Even if you may not explicitly get recognition, isn't it enough that you're already a renowned creator and your tracks are popular among racers?

03/2011 - 08/2012. These were some memorable 17 months.
This is the end, my only friends. I'm moving on to other things, as ModNation has given me all it could give.
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 53 (133 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

AngelG_No55_FTW wrote:

atheistsw wrote:

Don't do that. I repeat, DO NOT DO THAT!!! If you depart the game will only die faster. Plus IvoYaridovich has pulled off something very similar (except he actually quit the game an unpublished everything) also over downvotes. Even if you may not explicitly get recognition, isn't it enough that you're already a renowned creator and your tracks are popular among racers?

And quiting the game allows them to win.

Also, ratings mean squat. Don'y make that affect you (Example is my 2.5 3 star creation. I just don't care. You shouldnt either.)

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 53 (127 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Paris_with_an_E wrote:

AngelG_No55_FTW wrote:

atheistsw wrote:

And quiting the game allows them to win.

So true, don't do it ath...

0 Kudos
Message 38 of 53 (115 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Lol ath, don't quit for them. With so many decent reason to quit this game, i find this one of the most "meh". I mean with so many trolls, haters and other anomalies, you should have just realized how pointless is doing that. But in other words: don't quit <:3

Retiree.
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 53 (109 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

AngelG_No55_FTW wrote:

atheistsw wrote:

Well, it is HUGELY demoralizing and demotivating spending 30-40 hours making a professional track creation, publishing it, getting 20 plays and 5 star rating and then, the very next day, it's been downvoted to 4 stars with hardly any extra plays. Plus, this entire week I've been off the game and nobody has touched my tracks! :Argh:

Now tell me, why should I bother continuing to put all this effort in if nobody is even gonna play the sodding things???

And don't tell me it's because there's not many people playing this game, that's BS, LBC's Warp-Gate cinema  track is approaching 500 plays, 400 downloads and for an incredibly long-time it was maintaining a 5 star rating. Granted, it's an epic track, but the reason it stays at that level is because it hasn't been viciously downvoted along the way, which has meant it's remained a consistent fixture on page one of the highest rated tracks page, a source where many people (including myself) find the tracks by creators they don't know about.  It only takes 3 or 4 spiteful 1 stars to really screw up your tracks rating, pushing it into no mans land and then how is anyone outside of the small 'knowing me, knowing you' community gonna discover it? :smileysad:

Of course it doesn't help that I now have a second alternate account, stupid ath_racing profile! :smileysad:

0 Kudos
Message 40 of 53 (93 Views)
0 Kudos