Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: ModNation 2...

I have alot of downloaded user content and I would love to see some kind of search option when choosing a mod or kart I want to race as. I also would love to see a option where we could assign a kart and mod together or  even better yet, assign multiple karts to one mod. What can I say, I like my downloaded mods to have more than 1 kart lol.

Theendgamelv3
0 Kudos
Message 61 of 181 (387 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Perish_Song wrote:

New track publishing options

In the same light as an already sggested idea, the ability to Post cups/tours. So people can rrace your tour.

The ability to lock speed settings for a track (cause we've all seen the "built for elite speed only" tracks)

open curcuit tracks. where you race from point a to point B

Core game updates

The ability to re-publish without re-setting track stats (for better quality tracks)

Larger comment sections on creations (so that comments will actually be releveant and important in game)

Track creator's name to show when a track is queued in a game room (to make it easier to locate who made the track)

Level description displayed during loading screen (some people actually spend time writing descriptions, it would be awesome if they were relevant, and visible before the race)

Random creations, wether it be a podium wiich dsplays a random creation once every hour, or a random creations option when searching for published items.

Notifications of friends newly creat4ed items (so atheist doesn't have to manually send them with each new interesting track :smileytongue: )

The ability to allow co-op racers to join a friend already in a gameroom

Object sorting, by date of download, creator, or favorites.

Levels beyond level 30

New game modes

Score challenge mode- Where winner is decided by points (similar to challenges)

Team race mode (where the gameroom is devided into two teams, team with best overall time wins)

Battle mode (level one items, and sideswipes only)

Mirror mode (to extend life oft tracks)

New items or creation tools

Being able to add props to body parts instad of just nod heads.

sticker publishing, where you can publish sticker groups instead of having to publish a whole new mod.

Large boost pads (for when we want wide boost pads but don't want to use 3 itmes wen one could do the job)

A sphere object (cause prob_Alex needs one :smileytongue: )

taunts, no not the hand gestures, but actual scripted taunts by the characters.

It's been said before but Increased creation slots, and Actual prop tilting.

I wanted to add something to the core game section:

The ability to invite people to a gameroom without them being in your friends list (so long as you have their gamer tag)

Perish_song
2 Kudos
Message 62 of 181 (360 Views)
2 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

A zoom function in the Creation Station, and the ability to create stickers on a board of some sort so they can be transfered onto a mod or kart.

Dr_diabolical
0 Kudos
Message 63 of 181 (349 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Definitely a battle mode for MNR2.   Also some kind of game mode where you have teams; one being the cops the other robbers and have bad boys playing in the background.  Of course sirens on the cop cars a must. 

On a track mode have the road deteriorate each lap on each side where the track gets smaller and smaller or a mode for lastman standing or where the road deteriorates behind you.

A lava theme where lava pours out of a volcano and deteriorates the road in front of you and you have to take a different path. 

Micro machines theme

Underwater theme- have glass on both sides of the track and have fish and what not swimming around you, maybe davey jones.

Definitely night time for global change.

Boats on water and airplanes in the sky races.

On track creation being able to lay props before you put down the track.

When searching for new tracks to download, separate tracks that took five seconds and ones that took 10 hours or separate maybe by level of creator or a category for both.

Make an option when searching for causal race have a non-ufg track search.

In MNR2 each time you level up have a huge sticker placed on the screen saying something different each time. 

Like level 2 "MY GRANDMA COULD OF DONE THIS."  

Level 25 "YOUR AWESOME, BUT YOU MAY WANT TO TAKE A SHOWER." 

Level 29 "IS THIS GAME THAT ADDICTIVE?  YES IT IS, NOW SHUT UP AND KEEP PLAYING!"

And Last but not least, have a musical score by Danny Elfman on MNR2.

Awesome job guys on MNR1, it's a dream come true.  They should of built a whole playstation around the game.

P.S.  Modnation action figures/statues on the the preorder for MNR2 or just for regular retail.

0 Kudos
Message 64 of 181 (330 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

schniikees wrote:

And Last but not least, have a musical score by Danny Elfman on MNR2.

lol...I second this.  XD

Yika
0 Kudos
Message 65 of 181 (324 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Customizing the controller mapping.

0 Kudos
Message 66 of 181 (308 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

poncedailyown wrote:

Customizing the controller mapping.

^^This. A friend of mine loves the game but doesn't play long. Says the trigger holding gives him a hand cramp. Trying to explain to him that his hands will adjust is pointless, because he is the most stubborn gamer ever.

Perish_song
0 Kudos
Message 67 of 181 (279 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

All the game modes that're in wipEout HD need to be put into MNR2.  Including Zone.  GIMME ZONE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lloyd2k4
1 Kudos
Message 68 of 181 (272 Views)
1 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Lloyd2k4 wrote:

All the game modes that're in wipEout HD need to be put into MNR2.  Including Zone.  GIMME ZONE

OMG no. I'm so terrible at zone, and zone battle.

Perish_song
0 Kudos
Message 69 of 181 (258 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I can't imagine hitting Mach 1 in MNR and NOT hitting a wall. Hell, even Sub-Venom would be overkill.

Dr_diabolical
0 Kudos
Message 70 of 181 (233 Views)
0 Kudos