Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re : New Patch?

Yea, I'd be pretty ***** if I went out and bought a bundle, got every thing home and the game is bugged so bad it won't even load.  HORRIBLE marketing plan right there.

I also love how there hasn't been any communicatin about this either. People are completely in the dark still.

MabsterB Gamer Card
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 90 (592 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

@ C_Wilson_24 I'm still here

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 90 (590 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

@ wipeout_god:  I know.  Sorry I keep missing your Invites when I am sleeping in the Modspot.  We'll race soon.  But I don't know if I can handle you and WVUFAN77 in the same room.  My kart might be resetting from sideswipes the entire 3 laps!! Lol.  BTW, I don't think I've ever been sideswiped so much as when I tried to impersonate you and race with your Mod!! What's up with that?? Lol

C_wilson_24
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 90 (589 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

What I want to know is what is up with the QA at UFG?! I've been working in Quality Control (steel manufacturing) since 2002 and seeing repeated offences like this would definately get someone fired! How can the QA be so sloppy and not check for bugs? Especially one that prevents people from playing this awesome, but bug infested game! Every patch seems to bring new problems! What exactly is the process when releasing a new patch? Do you guys actually check that it works and if so, do you check that it doesn't mess up any other part of the game? How can your customers trust in UFG if this is a reoccuring thing!

Anton_xul
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 90 (583 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Playstation Staff

Can only thing of one previous patch that brought a new problem (Freezing issue caused by 1.02, fixed a week later with 1.03).

Is the game really "bug infested"?

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 90 (579 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: New Patch?

I see the comments on the blog asking about the freezing at the loading screen didn't get an answer (yet) after mark already replied to other posts.

Another thing I noticed with patch 1.08 was my game save data still says "requires patch 1.07" but I can still play MNR though.

Maverick--07--
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 90 (570 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

A few questions re: 1.08 patch...
1. What region are you in?
2. Did you own MNR and have it installed prior to that Patch?
3. What model PS3 are you using (and if you swapped out the HDD, what manufacturer/size/speed)?
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 90 (564 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

ModNationSD wrote:
A few questions re: 1.08 patch...
1. What region are you in?
2. Did you own MNR and have it installed prior to that Patch?
3. What model PS3 are you using (and if you swapped out the HDD, what manufacturer/size/speed)?

Not sure about regions, but for questions 2 and 3, it's varied. Phat and slim models are having the problem, and new players along with the others are having the problem also.

Maverick--07--
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 90 (529 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

As u asked:

1- Brazil (but both MNR and PS3 are from USA).

2- Yes, I did, had it intalled and was playing it normally before instaling 1.08 patch.

3- PS3 Slim 120GB. No, no HD swapped.

As I´ve been reading in forums, everyone is having the same bug: feeze on MNR loading; save data showing "requires 1.07 patch).

Ty for your attention.

0 Kudos
Message 39 of 90 (524 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Musashi2011 wrote:
...save data showing "requires 1.07 patch).

I think everyone's says that, not just people who can't get into the game.  Could be part of the problem though.

MabsterB Gamer Card
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 90 (513 Views)
0 Kudos