on 27-03-2012 08:31 PM
The two year anniversary celebration of ModNation Racers is coming up and we want YOUR help to select the Top Ten USER-CREATED tracks of all time!
What are the 10 best USER-CREATED tracks?
on 27-03-2012 09:02 PM
I was gunna do a forum post just like this... I get back to you tonight.
28-03-2012 12:11 AM - edited 28-03-2012 12:37 AM
Well I don't want to hurt the feelings of some great track creators out there, but these are the 10 tracks that I could race over and over again. So, I feel they deserve "BEST ALL TIME TRACKS".
1) EmpireStrikesBack - TIMMYTAM (I know it's old but, who doesn't love STARWARS!!?? This Track is a awesome Classic!)
2) Warp Drive - Laidbackcat (Some of the Coolest Prop Work Ever on a track! It may be long, but it is definetely worth it!)
3) Sewer Surfin' [BWB] - Barberian912 (Best transistioning from City to Sewers and back I have seen. Definetly a Great!)
4) Modasaurus Rex - prob_alex (The man built a DINOSAUR! Should I say anymore?)
5) Waluigi Pinball - DS - puppethand666 (Best recreation of a Mario Kart Track ever, and one of my personal favorites!)
6) White Summit Winter Games - IndustrialSavior (Ski Slopes and a Full Scale Hockey Rink! Super Cool Track!)
7) Space Base - MrDufus (This track is just crazy! So many things that have me scratching my head wondering, "How?")
8) HIP HOP BLOCK PARTY - Jefferzone (Best Idea! Two Turntables and a Microphone! "Where it's at!" ^.^)
9) Ivo's Snowboard Cross - IvoYaridovich (A Mountain Slope, that is covered with jumps and Penquins Snowboarding!)
10) Valentine - Bongsoldier (This track is fast and beautiful, has great prop work and one crazy jump through Giant Hearts!)
In my opinion these are the "BEST ALL TIME TRACKS." I tried to be nice and not put any Creator more than once on the list.
I can't wait and see what other people pick! Maybe, I can add some new tracks to my collection!
28-03-2012 12:12 AM - edited 28-03-2012 12:14 AM
Tiku Tuk Mountain.
I prefer 100 000 driftpoints track.
Seriously though I'll probably leave voting to others. I have missed out on so many great tracks that it hurts.
on 28-03-2012 01:04 AM
28-03-2012 06:10 AM - edited 28-03-2012 06:31 AM
I saw this about 7 hours and I haven't gotten any closer to an answer yet... This is why (it mentions names so it's in spoiler...)
I can only try. Is 3 or 5 ok?
Btw I think tracks should be posted here so I and many others can learn of new tracks to use.
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. [more info]