27 Mar 2012
By: ModNationSD Member 1,110 Posts
Level 3

Nominate Top 10 All-Time Tracks

101 Replies 956 Views Created 27-03-2012

The two year anniversary celebration of ModNation Racers is coming up and we want YOUR help to select the Top Ten USER-CREATED tracks of all time!

What are the 10 best USER-CREATED tracks?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 102 (956 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: Nominate Top 10 All-Time Tracks

I was gunna do a forum post just like this... I get back to you tonight.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 102 (942 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

This will require a fair bit of thought...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 102 (926 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I should send my list in a private message, right?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 102 (906 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Tiku Tuk Mountain.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 102 (904 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

[ Edited ]

Well I don't want to hurt the feelings of some great track creators out there, but these are the 10 tracks that I could race over and over again. So, I feel they deserve "BEST ALL TIME TRACKS".

1) EmpireStrikesBack - TIMMYTAM (I know it's old but, who doesn't love STARWARS!!?? This Track is a awesome Classic!)

2) Warp Drive - Laidbackcat (Some of the Coolest Prop Work Ever on a track! It may be long, but it is definetely worth it!)

3) Sewer Surfin' [BWB] - Barberian912 (Best transistioning from City to Sewers and back I have seen. Definetly a Great!)

4) Modasaurus Rex - prob_alex (The man built a DINOSAUR! Should I say anymore?)

5) Waluigi Pinball - DS  - puppethand666 (Best recreation of a Mario Kart Track ever, and one of my personal favorites!)

6) White Summit Winter Games - IndustrialSavior (Ski Slopes and a Full Scale Hockey Rink! Super Cool Track!)

7) Space Base - MrDufus (This track is just crazy! So many things that have me scratching my head wondering, "How?")

8) HIP HOP BLOCK PARTY - Jefferzone (Best Idea! Two Turntables and a Microphone! "Where it's at!" ^.^)

9) Ivo's Snowboard Cross - IvoYaridovich (A Mountain Slope, that is covered with jumps and Penquins Snowboarding!) 

10) Valentine - Bongsoldier (This track is fast and beautiful, has great prop work and one crazy jump through Giant Hearts!)

In my opinion these are the "BEST ALL TIME TRACKS." I tried to be nice and not put any Creator more than once on the list.

I can't wait and see what other people pick! Maybe, I can add some new tracks to my collection! 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 102 (887 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

Evil_parise93 wrote:

Tiku Tuk Mountain.

I prefer 100 000 driftpoints track.

Seriously though I'll probably leave voting to others. I have missed out on so many great tracks that it hurts.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 102 (885 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Kuningaskotka wrote:

Evil_parise93 wrote:

Tiku Tuk Mountain.

I prefer 100 000 driftpoints track.

Seriously though I'll probably leave voting to others. I have missed out on so many great tracks that it hurts.

YOU missed out? You talkin to the king of oblivious right here!

The_pwner007
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 102 (870 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

WOW... Well, let me think for a little bit...

John31269
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 102 (849 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

I saw this about 7 hours and I haven't gotten any closer to an answer yet... This is why (it mentions names so it's in spoiler...)

Spoiler
You see, atlantis rising is an overall great track, pearl blue soul is so beautiful and a great race, valentine is cool and creative and fun, black and blue and cube question (mrdufus) made me go: OMG WHAT!!!??? Darkmoon Dock and Warp Drive by laidbackcat feature amazing use of props, Prob Alex has made some increadible sculptures, modosaurus rex is very cool, atheistsw makes some tracks that are so free flowing it's awesome, like verazzo pass and temudjin complex, Indus has many great tracks, as does onepoppa (love airship village, castle krashenburn and sub arctic test facility especially), then there are classics, fun tracks, crazy tracks, under-rated tracks... and you want 10 lol! :smileyvery-happy:

I can only try. Is 3 or 5 ok? 

Btw I think tracks should be posted here so I and many others can learn of new tracks to use. 

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 102 (836 Views)
0 Kudos