ModNation Racers

ModNation Racers General Discussion

ModNation Racers General Discussion

Level 3

Re: Region Lock back on?

This is unbelievably insane. As if all the neglect it received during its entire life wasn't enough, they're now undoing all the improvements they did to this game, in order to force us out if it?! It's just...extremely dishearting. I've amassed a significant amount of friends across all regions, including plenty of japanese, but sadly I'm unable to race any of them this Saturday morning because of this absurd region lock being reinstated.

When every day there's fewer and fewer players in this game, unity among the community becomes paramount, but sadly, this event is nothing short of disastrous. By fragmenting the community yet again, they've only ensured this game will die off faster. Which seems to be exactly what they want, as they want to force off everyone in this game and into LBPK.

03/2011 - 08/2012. These were some memorable 17 months.
This is the end, my only friends. I'm moving on to other things, as ModNation has given me all it could give.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 66 (298 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I think the sign ups for the LBP beta did this

Also, Thank you sony and UFG for the Big Fu ck you to your fans. Your support is second to none.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 66 (286 Views)
2 Kudos
Level 3

Guess I'll have to play Dawnguard for Skyrim on xbox 360.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 66 (268 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

I just tried to publish a track and it's stuck in the 'pending' state, so perhaps the servers are just really screwed...

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 66 (258 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Do you think it will force MNR WARS this evening to be cancelled?

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 66 (248 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

flathletics102 wrote:

Do you think it will force MNR WARS this evening to be cancelled?

The 10PM one will probably get off easy compared to the 5PM one. That one mixes americans and europeans and because of this, it is seriously threatened.

03/2011 - 08/2012. These were some memorable 17 months.
This is the end, my only friends. I'm moving on to other things, as ModNation has given me all it could give.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 66 (244 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

MNR is screwed :smileysad: Thank you SONY it was impossible to find a game during the first months when this game came out but now this game is dead.
Soar2344 Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 66 (235 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Rif.: Region Lock back on?

Better wait.

Servers were always messed up since the beginning anyway.

Retiree.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 66 (223 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Rif.: Region Lock back on?

Problably just a server issue.  This kind of thing happened before and it would be kinda weird for them to do anything like this on any day but the one day where they have to press the button.  Even so, considering they've stopped supporting the game, the problem might go unfixed indefinitely.  I also wouldn't be surprised if by LBPK's release they take MNR offline to recycle the servers for the new game.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 66 (196 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

atheistsw wrote:

I just tried to publish a track and it's stuck in the 'pending' state, so perhaps the servers are just really screwed...

Weird, I published my track once, one version published and another appeared that was pending. I also got the message from rob saying that MNR servers were reigon locked. Tbh I think it's a temporary issue, but idk how we tell anyone about it now that Mark is gone. Hopefully it's one of those things that fixes itself...

Message 20 of 66 (166 Views)
0 Kudos