ModNation Racers

ModNation Racers General Discussion

ModNation Racers General Discussion

Level 14

Re: UFG Do Care!

Wade_VC wrote:

moriarty1975 wrote:
We need to test everything to make sure any fixes do not create any new issues (what we call “knock-on bugs”).

...or you could call it the Uncharted 2 effect!    :Lol:

Or MW2! A patch for the patch for the patch!

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 35 (237 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

OPEN RACING TO ALL REGIONS EVEN IF NOT PERFECTED YET.... PLEASE! Re: UFG Do Care!

Please open up racing to all regions even if it is not perfect.  It's the only reason me and several friends arount the world got the game. 

At least give us an options. 

I understand that a packed room might not play as good as a room with just 3 or 4 racers.  I still want to play with my freinds overseas!!!!!

Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssseeeeee.

:Help:

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 35 (211 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Region unlock is an easy item.... Please Allow Region Free Connections. Re: UFG Do Care!

Region Lock is an easy item.  Just unlock it.  Let the connection happen.  It will be a lot easier to patiently wait for the real fixes while I play with my friends in other regions.  It's easy, just let it go.  Even if you restrict region free to certain areas or make it a choice of the individual to play lock or unlock region.

Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssseeeeeeeeee.

For some people a game is simply is not worth playing if it's not with their friends.  Isn't that what community online playing is all about?

Respectfully.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 35 (174 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: Region unlock is an easy item.... Please Allow Region Free Connections. Re: UFG Do Care!

The game already lags enough. Opening up Region lock would only make it lag more. Also everything isn't stable enough niether.

Itsricks
Anbu_shynobi
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 35 (165 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Re: UFG Do Care!

[ Edited ]

Before this somewhat useful thread is buried under the mass array of sheer pointlessness above it I figured I better post something to bump it, especially given some of the useful links in here.

Anyway, none of the posts/replies from the devs have covereed any of the following:

1. Glitching in races, whilst you would have thought this was covered in hot lap you never know what adjustments they intend to make. It may be that they alter the reset mechanics for hot lap only. All the posts regarding the issue seem to be hot lap specific.

2. XP series glitch, this glitch means that whilst you remain connected to the race server last place is awarded 50 points for a win and those above him/her earn nothing, highly frustrating after a hard earned win.

3. Podium mechanics abuse, whilst not a glitch or cheat I think it is definitley regarded as an issue and should be addressed.

4. Skill rating glitch, whilst covered and allegedly fixed the problem remains.

EDIT: title fix

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 35 (122 Views)
0 Kudos