ModNation Racers

ModNation Racers General Discussion

ModNation Racers General Discussion

Level 3

Re: Web Page Down?

Have you guys tried clearing IE's cache?

Tools > Internet Options > Delete (under Browser History) > Make sure "Temporary Internet Files" and "Cookies" is tick marked and hit Delete.

MabsterB Gamer Card
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (131 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Could be that different versions of IE could be the problem.  I can't log into my home computer.  I get the same message "missing URL parameter" for months now.  But I can log in just fine from my work computer, which also uses IE.  I think the versions are the same, but I'll have to check.  

As far as the site being down for maintenance, tech support says they have no timetable as to when this problem will be fixed.  They said it involves too much traffic on the site, and to try different times, but it never works for me no matter when I try.

@MabsterB,  I'll have to try that.

C_wilson_24
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (100 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the responses lop, mabster, & c wilson!  Yes, I have tried your suggestion mabster, but it didn't seem to help.  Right now, my google chome browser, that seemed to do the trick the other day, is telling me the login section is down for maintenance.  Don't know!!!  Maybe it is really down this time.  :smileyvery-happy:

Patrickjames777
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (79 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

PatrickJames777 wrote:

Thanks for the responses lop, mabster, & c wilson!  Yes, I have tried your suggestion mabster, but it didn't seem to help.  Right now, my google chome browser, that seemed to do the trick the other day, is telling me the login section is down for maintenance.  Don't know!!!  Maybe it is really down this time.  :smileyvery-happy:

It is, there be scheduled maintenance goings on!

Getting back to the IE9 problem have you tried the compatibility option?

Not that it matters now that you have discovered the wonders of Chrome (but Firefox FTW!!)

(not a fan of IE9 myself!)

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (65 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

moriarty1975 wrote:

(not a fan of IE9 myself!)

With such better options as Chrome and Firefox available, nobody should be.

MabsterB Gamer Card
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (59 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

[ Edited ]

No I haven't tried that option Moriarty, but I will look into it.  I have always thought IE9 was the best, but now you and Mabster have shed new light on the subject.  :No-no:  :smileyvery-happy:   Thanks again!!

Patrickjames777
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (43 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Thanks MabsterB.  I followed your suggestion and cleared the IE's cache, and it worked.  It was the first time I have been able to sign in for months.

C_wilson_24
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (31 Views)
0 Kudos