30 May 2012
Playstation Staff

modnation: operation rebirth.

28 Replies 390 Views Created 30-05-2012
Hey all... As everyoneshould know. Empires fall with out leaders. This is fact. Mr Wilson has gone and if not replaced. This game will die..

So I have a solution if everyone agrees... Each section of this game needs a 'leader' by this I dont mean someone who is 'better' than anyone else. But I mean someone who can gather the troops. (players).

3 seperate people

Tournament holder...
Mod/kart competition operator.
Track competition operator

Each person could hold an event say once a month etc. Hopefully keeping this game alive and the creators interested.

Well thats my idea anyway... If anyone agrees then polls will be needed to find out who will be each section leader.. :-)
Please use plain text.
2 Kudos
Message 1 of 29 (390 Views)
2 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: modnation: operation rebirth.

We all know maverick can be the tournament holder :smileyhappy:
Soar2344 Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 29 (382 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

If the servers hold up then its a good idea prob .. but with all the connection problems that have come up as mark has left it seems the writing is on the wall .. i feel sorry for people who've just got the game, i counted 8 lv 1's and mostly under lv 10's in the modspot earlier.. its a shame because despite of my pro lbpk stance i'd still like to be able to play mod for years to come as would all of us .. if it does work out tough i'd nominate maverick, biv and poppa 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 29 (367 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]
Give it a week n I think the servers will be fine... I hope.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 29 (349 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Rif.: modnation: operation rebirth.

I would be glad to host small monthly championship IF connection will get fixed, i don't like waiting though

Retiree.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 29 (328 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I guess this would be a good time to consider the weekly elite racing night idea we had earlier. You could be the host, jet. Though I don't feel like coming back to MNR just yet.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 29 (314 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I could totally be a track competition operator. I would love to be more involved in track making! Especially since I am now officially out of school for the summer! Expect more tracks from me.

The_pwner007
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 29 (296 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I will certainly be game for helping with tournaments still :smileyhappy:. However, I think I might have to break down and make a dreaded alternate account to host the GP events, oh well I guess lol it's for the Nation right?

Maverick--07--
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 29 (269 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Hey Alex, this is just a thought, but instead of 3 separate people, 3 separate teams? Say, 2-4 people per team? One person handling, for example, all tournaments by him/her self could get easily and quickly overwhelmed... But if that person had a few others to help it may be easier and more consistent? Again, just a thought.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 29 (257 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I vote OnePoppa for the track making aspect, he's arranged the 'Timeship' and 'Cinema' projects already and his enthusiasm for the game is infectious, to say the least :smileyhappy: He's a great ambassador for the game IMHO.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 29 (237 Views)
0 Kudos