Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: MNR Rally - World Tour

ripper171 wrote:

@mini: I just found it funny that on the same post you said that the track wasn't a rally track and you also said that haters would say that (which by logic makes you a hater :Lol:).

Sorry, I see what you mean but hey It's not really a rally track. By that hater part I was infering that many people won't really like it because it doesn't feel as realistic. But I get your point now lol. Thanks for clearing it up!

0 Kudos
Message 81 of 105 (313 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Hmmm HAHHAA what a moose i am... i thought stuff it ill keep sweden h2 up... and then realised i missed the 'rally'   part out of the track name... god dam it.. so ill be taking it down and doing some minor tweaking. and renaming it corectly.. thanks to all that have raced it.

Ps. mine and athiestsw's africa rally's will probaly be published tomorrow :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 82 of 105 (277 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

prob_alex_rally  -   MNR Rally - Safari

ath_racing  -  MNR Rally - Safari H2

Both tracks are now up and running  :smileyhappy:

Heat 1 -  1 of the shortest MNR Rally tracks is set just after sunrise... in a more sothern area of africa

Heat 2 - 1 of the longest tracks in the series takes place just before sunset.. casting many a shadow on the rocky cliff faces of west africa

when we first showed each other our tracks i must admit that ath's track blew me away... he literally pulled my pants down!! he perfectly portrayed an african rally and i must say it is 1 of my fav tracks he has ever done. so i had to go back in to the studio and add a few more props etc..

i still didnt want to go into to as much detail as ath. as i didnt feel it would seem like my other tracks in the series, as all concentrate purely on the track. so its still toned down alot. :smileyhappy: 

really hope you enjoy both of these tracks. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 83 of 105 (251 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Please republish Sweden H2!

Was a great track and I miss it :smileysad:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lloyd2k4
Please use plain text.
1 Kudos
Message 84 of 105 (227 Views)
1 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Lloyd2k4 ha scritto:

Please republish Sweden H2!

Was a great track and I miss it :smileysad:

Yeah, you can't imple unpublish it and that's that, i want it back >:c

Retiree.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 85 of 105 (216 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I have created one (hopefully not too difficult of a rally track)...   :smileyhappy:

I'm not going to spoil here, but it is published for right now...

John31269
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 86 of 105 (196 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Wont spoil it either, but wow john!!!!!!!! That was truly exceptional. Great track, felt very natural, loved it! Good work.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 87 of 105 (155 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

hey john your jordan track looks brilliant.. so realistic.. you nailed the feel of the track... but i think theres 2 sections in it that are sligtly to hard.. they have a slighly different flow to the other corners... having said that that is my personal prefereance and obviously real rallies have hairpins etc.. so i would wait and see what other people say about it... :smileyhappy:  5*  easily :smileyhappy:  great addition

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 88 of 105 (143 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Alright. I raced my track in a casual gameroom not long ago and I got a lot of positive feedback. According to the people I was racing with, they didn't encounter any problems, errors, or any signs of intense difficulty, so i'm keeping it published as a result of their awesome support!   :smileyvery-happy:

This MNR Rally track that I made is called MNR Rally - Jordan:

ModNation™ Racers.JPG

ModNation™ Racers_1.JPG

ModNation™ Racers_2.JPG

ModNation™ Racers_3.JPG

ModNation™ Racers_4.JPG

Note: Like my other recent track (Colonia Cras), this is (sort of) a lengthy course because of the "stretching" technique used.

I didn't want to reveal it right away because I wanted to get some feedback from a gameroom first. This was originally a test, but (like I said) since there are no problems, it's staying published!

Enjoy!   :Thumbs:

John31269
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 89 of 105 (131 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

My three newest Rally's 

MNR Rally - Safari

ModNation™ Racers_1.JPG

Rally africa was one of the trickiest tracks to create... i hope i pulled it off.. i really enjoy whizzing around this 1 in hotlap... even tho poncedailyown beat my timetrail :smileytongue:

MNR Rally - Sweden H2

ModNation™ Racers.JPG

This has a very fast downhill section with sweeping corners... 1 of my favs in timetrial :smileyhappy:

MNR Rally - Argentina

ModNation™ Racers_2.JPG

This has been advanced - Advanced edited to the max... each corner has been thouroughly tweaked for a perfect rally feel...

Theres Bumps / ruts  if you dont take the perfect racing line.  This is my overall favourite track in the series so far.. i really hope you enjoy :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 90 of 105 (105 Views)
0 Kudos