Level 3

Playstation Staff

Rif.: MNR Rally - World Tour

mini_schnauzer67 wrote:

mackAttack8000 wrote:

May I also suggest MnR Rally Antarctica and MnR Rally China (Please don't do a Croatia:smileyvery-happy:)

Prob is basing these on real world rallies. It is supposed to be realistic. However a far east rally sounds rather cool!

You could have a rally in Antarctica, maybe around the South Pole Base Camp.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 105 (224 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Looking forward to this. I loved the Finnish and Swedish Rallies.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 105 (217 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Awesome dude, glad Wales will finally get some love, it's definitely one of the trademark events of the rally calender! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 105 (214 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Finland Heat 2 is now up and running...

Account  prob_alex_rally

track name - MNR Rally - Finland H-2

pics coming soon. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 105 (197 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Heat 2  has the toughest uphill section in all of the world tour.. this is the make or break section. mess it up and you could be

5 - 10 seconds behind before you have started.. there is not much room for error on this section. hit the perfect line and you will be flying.. hit the banking and you will slow right down falling way behind the pack..

This track has been advanced edited all the way. first time racers will probaly think it a bit to bumpy etc. but when you know the layout and figured out the correct lines this track will surely be 1 of your favs of the tour.  :smileyhappy:

ModNation™ Racers.JPG

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 105 (188 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Booyah, can't wait to race with some rally cars, i'll give you feedback later <3
Retiree.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 105 (187 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Damn alex, your TT time is boss... I could barely get within 3 seconds with +1 speed.  I'm guessing you had a damn good run with +2 because I just couldn't come close.  My time is like 2.8 sec out from yours >.<

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lloyd2k4
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 105 (172 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Prob is too good on TT Rally. On Sweden after 60 laps i gave up :smileyembarrassed:

Btw, great track. Fast and brutal ^-^

Retiree.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 105 (163 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

haha yeh i was on +2 speed... flying lol. what was your thoughts on the track itself? Finland is the easier series of the tracks so expect the next lot to get trickier and trickier :smileyhappy: but as you probaly seen its not that easy to maintain full speed on this track. its got hidden technhalities lol.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 105 (163 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

The track is good alex.  Your ghost proves that you can really fly on it regardless of the technicalities.  It's just a matter of identifying them and finding a strategy to keep speed maximized.  There was nothing on the track that made it unraceable or annoying.  A matter of fact, I'd say it's a fairly easy track overall compared to the others.

I enjoyed it a lot :smileyvery-happy:  I don't TT much at all, and I have to say I enjoyed the 20 or so laps I did on Finland Heat 2.  I got my time down to I think 44.1 with +2 speed, but still not where I want it to be.

Looking forward to the future and more Rallies :smileyvery-happy:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lloyd2k4
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 105 (153 Views)
0 Kudos