06 May 2012
By Iop330
Playstation Staff

New track - Ziona Park

6 Replies 153 Views Created 06-05-2012

Name: Ziona Park

Creator: iop330

Description: Were back in the future for this one road dash though the grand botanical park of Ziona, a futuristic city located on the landmass Andari, Where Arcadia Nova is also found, which would be somewhere in the current Atlantic ocean. This is a simple track with no traps and no alternate routes. Just one fast lane.

Anyways, I wanted to create a simple one route track as the majority of the modnation communiy with their amoeba like intelligence cannot comprehend many of my complex tracks. I was going to make a rally until I saw ath's extreme autobahn and decided I had to create a similar track myself. The track is designed for speed and for a race you can dictate.  Oh I also would like to say that I have succesfully used 5 themes of props in this track, see if you can spot which ones.

ModNation™ Racers.JPGModNation™ Racers_1.JPGModNation™ Racers_2.JPG

ModNation™ Racers_4.JPGModNation™ Racers_5.JPGModNation™ Racers_6.JPGModNation™ Racers_8.JPGModNation™ Racers_10.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7 (153 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: New track - Ziona Park

Lookin' Impressive. But how did You use 5 themes? I saw the Big City, Far East, Seaside, Alpine AND Alien Props. How did you get the final main props group. Was it something to do with the terrain glitch?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7 (132 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Here is the tutorial I made here.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7 (126 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Yep, that 5 theme glitch works a treat, I tend to leave it until near the end of the process before adding the fifth as by that time I should have most of my key props down and it's simple enough then to just copy and scroll through the mini-bar to find whatever I want. LOVE this glitch Iop, many thanks! :smileyhappy:

On topic, this track looks great, can't wait to try it, I'm sure it'll be faster than my Xtreme Autobahn track simply because I highly doubt you've managed to stretch the track THAT far, lol, I am gobsmacked how ylsk8TLZPqQ managed to get it so long!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7 (111 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smileylol:

Iop330 :

"Anyways, I wanted to create a simple one route track as the majority of the modnation communiy with their amoeba like intelligence cannot comprehend many of my complex tracks."

Looks awesome as usual.  I will be sure to check it out!!

King_mephisto
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7 (91 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Great track man, flows great, looks great and means you end up having very close, GREAT races! 5 fat *****'s! :smileyvery-happy:

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7 (81 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

@ ath - When it comes to the glitch I leave the base theme till last, I actually only really intended to use Alpine, Far east, moon and seaside until the end I thought I may aswell throw in some big city props as I could. Oh and on your second post i think you must of misspelt stars.. lol

@KING_MEMPHISTO - Glad you liked my humour, Their stupidity was shown when, on sunday, i went in a random Cas. gameroom and they seemed nice enough, no big shots, anyways the host was playing some good tracks and I asked if he could play this one. He did, afterwards everybody said they loved it and that it was good yet it only got 3 stars, I admit i rated my track 5 stars and so I asked who rated 1 star and one of the people who said it was really good said it was them. I just laughed.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7 (64 Views)
0 Kudos