06 May 2012
By Iop330
Playstation Staff

New track - Ziona Park

6 Replies 148 Views Created 06-05-2012

Name: Ziona Park

Creator: iop330

Description: Were back in the future for this one road dash though the grand botanical park of Ziona, a futuristic city located on the landmass Andari, Where Arcadia Nova is also found, which would be somewhere in the current Atlantic ocean. This is a simple track with no traps and no alternate routes. Just one fast lane.

Anyways, I wanted to create a simple one route track as the majority of the modnation communiy with their amoeba like intelligence cannot comprehend many of my complex tracks. I was going to make a rally until I saw ath's extreme autobahn and decided I had to create a similar track myself. The track is designed for speed and for a race you can dictate.  Oh I also would like to say that I have succesfully used 5 themes of props in this track, see if you can spot which ones.

ModNation™ Racers.JPGModNation™ Racers_1.JPGModNation™ Racers_2.JPG

ModNation™ Racers_4.JPGModNation™ Racers_5.JPGModNation™ Racers_6.JPGModNation™ Racers_8.JPGModNation™ Racers_10.JPG

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7 (148 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: New track - Ziona Park

Lookin' Impressive. But how did You use 5 themes? I saw the Big City, Far East, Seaside, Alpine AND Alien Props. How did you get the final main props group. Was it something to do with the terrain glitch?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7 (127 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Here is the tutorial I made here.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7 (121 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Yep, that 5 theme glitch works a treat, I tend to leave it until near the end of the process before adding the fifth as by that time I should have most of my key props down and it's simple enough then to just copy and scroll through the mini-bar to find whatever I want. LOVE this glitch Iop, many thanks! :smileyhappy:

On topic, this track looks great, can't wait to try it, I'm sure it'll be faster than my Xtreme Autobahn track simply because I highly doubt you've managed to stretch the track THAT far, lol, I am gobsmacked how ylsk8TLZPqQ managed to get it so long!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7 (106 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smileylol:

Iop330 :

"Anyways, I wanted to create a simple one route track as the majority of the modnation communiy with their amoeba like intelligence cannot comprehend many of my complex tracks."

Looks awesome as usual.  I will be sure to check it out!!

King_mephisto
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7 (86 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Great track man, flows great, looks great and means you end up having very close, GREAT races! 5 fat *****'s! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7 (76 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

@ ath - When it comes to the glitch I leave the base theme till last, I actually only really intended to use Alpine, Far east, moon and seaside until the end I thought I may aswell throw in some big city props as I could. Oh and on your second post i think you must of misspelt stars.. lol

@KING_MEMPHISTO - Glad you liked my humour, Their stupidity was shown when, on sunday, i went in a random Cas. gameroom and they seemed nice enough, no big shots, anyways the host was playing some good tracks and I asked if he could play this one. He did, afterwards everybody said they loved it and that it was good yet it only got 3 stars, I admit i rated my track 5 stars and so I asked who rated 1 star and one of the people who said it was really good said it was them. I just laughed.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7 (59 Views)
0 Kudos