31 May 2010
By No1dZ
Playstation Staff

Top Circuits...

2 Replies 60 Views Created 31-05-2010

I think UFG should think of another way to promote the top circuits. The top circuits at this moment s*ck really bad except for monaco. I can appreciate that one, but "tortillion"?? Come on.. It has mayor design flaws like the houses which are comming trough the road if you take the right turn :smileysurprised:

Seeing those tracks are downloaded and rated like 40000 times they will always remain top circuits leaving no space for the creative designs.

I think of a system where tracks older than 2 weeks can be rated, but won't participate in the top-circuits thing anymore.

Anyone with me?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3 (60 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Top Circuits...

i am, plus some tracks look great by the pic but when you download it it sucks like that spiral one. but it makes it have a good score.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3 (41 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Top Circuits...

Hahaha, yeah, that spiral one :smileytongue: Drifting Superstar hahaha. I really ALWAYS end up being first, but my god.. the track suckz. The biggest problem is that all the newbies select the top circuits and they are being confronted with these tracks. They think; Hey, I became 2nd, I give it 5 stars and I download it as well. Result; a vicious circle of this 15min-to-make-track

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3 (37 Views)
0 Kudos