Level 3

Rif.: Grand Prix 2012 Signups

Soar2344 wrote:

glaudea wrote:
44.997..... HOW?! Also I got 45.939.

Because Mavericks a racing god . . . Nuff said

wrong he is the god of racing gods :xRolleyes:

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME FANCLUB HERE !!!!
Look at my youtube vids  here!!!!!!!! LOOK AT THEM ! My vids are awesome.
Earlizd1

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 154 of 179 (267 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

lol bbzai99: 46,336 im 9

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 155 of 179 (254 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

46.123 Todays one Better than yesterdays 46.353, I learnt the secret to how they got around the corners a little too late T.T

Goodbye ModNation Racers! 5th June 2010 - 17th August 2013 - It was a fun ride! Complete with Trolling of course :smileywink:. See you guys on the other side!

Arsenalkid1990
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 156 of 179 (250 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

glaudea wrote:
44.997..... HOW?! Also I got 45.939.

Well seeing as he hasn't signed up, it doesn't really matter, but seriously, what the hell mav. HOW?????????

0 Kudos
Message 157 of 179 (240 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Oh my... You actually ran it Mav... I know we tossed the idea of doing the Hotlap but daaaaamnn... You know the learning curve you get when you don't play for several months then try running hotlap?

Such trivial matters don't compute to Marvy Marv... I should start calling him "Shunshin-no-Maverick"...
Whitef8ng
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 158 of 179 (227 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Re: Grand Prix 2012 Signups

I didn't plan on running any more hot laps after the last one in the GP in January. But, when I saw Craggy go up this weekend, I knew I would eventually have to get myself on Modnation and run Hot Lap one more time.

I wasted some time trying to improve on the 44.997 because I thought I could maybe hit a 44.7 but that's how it goes. The landing on the downhill jump is hit or miss, sometimes you'll blast down it, other times it seems like you are standing still. The more laps I started doing the more bad habits I started to get into though. I did neutral handling, but as much as I was cutting the switchbacks too tight I should have gave one handling a try, but didn't really have the time.

I recorded my ghost mainly to see how my iPhone video looks compared to the garbo phone I used for that one video I made way back. I'll throw it up sometime tomorrow but there is not anything legit like grinding rails in Mt. Pain HL :smileyhappy: I'll still upload it.

Maverick--07--
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 159 of 179 (216 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Re: Grand Prix 2012 Signups

maverick--07-- ha scritto:

I didn't plan on running any more hot laps after the last one in the GP in January. But, when I saw Craggy go up this weekend, I knew I would eventually have to get myself on Modnation and run Hot Lap one more time.

I wasted some time trying to improve on the 44.997 because I thought I could maybe hit a 44.7 but that's how it goes. The landing on the downhill jump is hit or miss, sometimes you'll blast down it, other times it seems like you are standing still. The more laps I started doing the more bad habits I started to get into though. I did neutral handling, but as much as I was cutting the switchbacks too tight I should have gave one handling a try, but didn't really have the time.

I recorded my ghost mainly to see how my iPhone video looks compared to the garbo phone I used for that one video I made way back. I'll throw it up sometime tomorrow but there is not anything legit like grinding rails in Mt. Pain HL :smileyhappy: I'll still upload it.

You did what yo must, this is why i need to bow to you, worship you and everything that satisfy you.

Want to see the recording :3

Retiree.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 160 of 179 (198 Views)
0 Kudos