Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: Hot Lap Tracks submission thread for ModNation Monday Blogs

Track Name : Kamono Lake

Creator PSN : villain29

Wetter aint' better!Kamono Lake.JPGKamono Lake 1.JPGKamono Lake 2.JPGKamono Lake 3.JPGKamono Lake 4.JPG

Villain29
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 381 of 1,099 (227 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Track Name : Oasis Storm

Creator PSN : atheistsw

Take a trip to the Middle-East in this frantic desert track! Race through the occupied village, the crumbling old town and the vast oil fields. Be on the lookout for hidden paths that can help you on your way to victory!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 382 of 1,099 (222 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Track: China Flow XE

PSN ID: xentrix74

Can you handle the China Flow?  No traps, no tricks... just you, your skill and your weapons!

China Flow 01

China Flow 02

China Flow 03

China Flow 04

China Flow 05

China Flow 06

China Flow 07

China Flow 08

China Flow 09

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 383 of 1,099 (217 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

How do you take the photos from your track and put them on this site(or any)?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 384 of 1,099 (214 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Track Name: White Waterfalls

PSN ID: Flamestalker-NL

Description: A big city next to a lake and mountains. The lake has been filled by Beautiful White Waterfalls up in the mountains for hundreds of years, and now it will be turned into a racetrack. Soon this tourist attraction known for its Natural beauty will be the Scene for Burning Rubber and Exploding Rockets by the hands of some the MRC top Drivers.

plenty of shortcuts to found on this track, many close or even in the Waterfalls so prepare to get wet. Some are well hidden, others in plain sight but hard to take. From the Beginner to the Pro, this track has something in store for all of us.

ModNation™ Racers_38.JPGModNation™ Racers_40.JPGModNation™ Racers_37.JPGModNation™ Racers_39.JPGModNation™ Racers_41.JPG

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 385 of 1,099 (213 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

A Whales Tale

This track took me a fair while to create so i hope u all like it....    first it sees you jump on board a large ship... then into a whales mouth through its blow hole and down its back...   at the start there are too jumps.  each takes you on a slightly different route. both are the same distance... 

ModNation™ Racers_38.JPG

ModNation™ Racers_37.JPG

ModNation™ Racers_39.JPG

Hope you all enjoy..

prob_alex

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 386 of 1,099 (199 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Track Name : Oasis Assault

Creator PSN : Pikminenco

a fairly simple track in both design and difficulty, but it is a blast to drive. Great for both action and pure races, you can drift arround the water with great speed and many itempods can make racing here very intense

ModNation™ Racers_42.JPGModNation™ Racers_43.JPGModNation™ Racers_45.JPGModNation™ Racers_44.JPG

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 387 of 1,099 (194 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Hot Lap Tracks submission thread for ModNation Monday Blog

[ Edited ]

Creator: supersonicsjm

Track: Eastern Delight

Eastern Delight.JPG

Track: Angel Island Zone

Angel IslandA.JPG

Angel IslandB.JPG

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 388 of 1,099 (195 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Track name - Clown Town

Track creator - finaler

Track description - You wont win if your clowning around

ModNation™ Racers.JPGModNation™ Racers_1.JPGModNation™ Racers_2.JPGModNation™ Racers_3.JPGModNation™ Racers_4.JPG

Finaler
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 389 of 1,099 (186 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Hello everyone! I've only had this game for a couple of months and so far I've spent all my time purely racing. But, seeing some of the awesome creations that you guys have come up with, I thought I'd turn my hand to track building. This is the first one that I feel is even remotely good enough to publish, so.......

I'm proud to present............Woodland Hills!

I've gone for a simple, Alpine-themed track as my first one. The start/finish straight is in a slight valley and you're immediately turning left and climbing as you drive around the hill and  straighten out above your start position....

Track Building 002.JPG

Once you've gone under a covered bridge, a slight left takes you on a downward hill towards a built-up area of the hill-side village...

Track Building 003.JPG

A good drifting right-hand corner lets you take in the sights as you come out of the village, under a stone archway and into a tree-lined straight....

Track Building 004.JPG

Track Building 005.JPG

At the end of the straight you'll find a covered bridge and a sharp left turn, taking you downhill and under the bridge that you've just crossed, some boost pads will help you back up the hill towards the jump....

Track Building 006.JPG

The jump carries you over the lake and lands you in another section of village, look out for a shortcut as you land, or take the longer route for some item pods...

Track Building 007.JPG

Bearing right slightly takes you back uphill with the help of another boost pad towards the second jump of the track...

Track Building 008.JPG

Jumping over the second corner of the track, you'll land to the right of the windmill. Think fast as there's a sharp hairpin right just after touchdown...

Track Building 009.JPG

Drifting right takes you round the hairpin and through the covered bridge that you drove under back towards the beginning of the lap...

Track Building 010.JPG

Driving down the hill gives you a view of the lake in front of you, before drifting round another right hairpin, past the grandstand and back onto the start/finish straight.

Track Building 011.JPG

And that's it folks! It's a pretty simple track - there are a couple of shortcuts where you can gain an advantage (but lose out on item pods that other people who don't take the shortcuts will get). There are no traps and hopefully I've test-driven it enough to ensure that all flows pretty smoothly. I've lost track of how many hours I've put into this - hopefully it's just because it's my first one!

All feedback welcome - please let me know what you think!

Cheers!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 390 of 1,099 (164 Views)
0 Kudos