19 May 2011
Playstation Staff

MNR "State of the Nation" 5/19/11

4 Replies 405 Views Created 19-05-2011

Hi all,

Truly a heartfelt welcome back to all! I am soooo glad to see most (if not all) back by now. I just wanted to check in and offer a little info on some things.

1. The ModNation Monday blog should be back up shortly. I wish I knew exactly what shortly was but things are day to day right now. We are hoping for the beginning of June. Some real good news in store too.

2. Our Team Track event is back on. If you participated in this please re-connect to get "back to work" on your track. We are waiting anxiously to see and possible promote some of these baby's!

3. MNR for PSP.

- Please see this link for US players regarding the PlayStation welcome back program...http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/16/details-for-playstation-network-and-qriocity-customer-appr...

- For the UK players http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/05/16/details-of-the-welcome-back-programme-for-scee-users-2/

4. We are working really hard on getting DLC out soon as possible. This event has obviously delayed things a little but "It's getting colder every day!". As soon as we have a date we will let you know. Thank you for understanding and for your patience in ALL of this.

5. We could use your help on a few things. If you  have any input on these please let us know...

- Favorite on-line race hosts?

- Favorite "airbrush" styled Kart??

- Favorite "off the wall" tracks?

6. Join myself and some of the ModNation dev team on Wednesday, May 25th for some online races. This is the "One Year Anniversary" of the US release and we'd love to spend it with you. We will be hosting races throughout the day from 9am-4pm PST. Our team will all race on the ModNationSD PSN ID so look for that. We will be racing some off the more popular tracks of the last year. More info on the "One Year Anniversary" soon.

See you on the track!

Regards,

Mark

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5 (405 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: MNR "State of the Nation" 5/19/11

1. So what will happen with the hotlaps while we wait for Modnation Monday to come out again.  We'll miss you.

2. Our track should hopefully be up soon.  Get ready.

my 3. What is up with the Progressive Contest?  Did they pick winners yet?

4. N-ice!

~evan
apricot-jam-IS

~Please check out my tracks.
Ice Quake Ridge, Pro_Flo Canyon Hopper, , Uptown-Downtown, A jaunt through town, Downhill Tropical Glacier, Blaster: Super Off Road, Big Dukes: Super Off Road, Space Station 41, Concrete Jungle: Team TRK, Bamboo Forest, Vanilla Lake 2, Bamboo 2: The Overgrowth, Fault Lines, Altago City, Mini Golf, Mini Golf Par(t) 2, Alien Mini Golf, Tropical Trailblazing, Enchanted Forest, Swamp Showdown (revamped) !!!!!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (358 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but it is a "state of the site" so to speak...

I'm trying to log into the Modnation Racers site:

http://community.modnation.com

And every time I enter my info, the form clears and it says "Missing return URL parameter".

I'm on Win XP using IE8.  I was able to log in fine before the last down time.  Maybe a Sony issue?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5 (323 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Disreguard.  I'm able to log in now.  Either they were already working on it, or you guys are super quick with this stuff!  I'll go with the latter... :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (320 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Posted this in honor of the 1 year Anniversary of ModNation Racers release:

Anniversary Celebration

Thanks to ALL who make it possible

Capndigital
Please use plain text.