on 15-09-2011 10:22 PM
Enrollment starts this week for the “Modnation Kart Posse Challenge 101. Here is how it works…
We will randomly place participants into teams of at least three members who will put their creative minds together in designing their team’s karts “Posse” style. Teams can send and receive karts with their team through the creation remix system
Imagine the teams… “Team Too Many Stickers”, “Team Big, Bad & Ugly”, “Team Chicks Rule, Boys Drool” or maybe even “Team Color-Blind”, who knows?
This is a great opportunity for you to learn and collaborate on the kart creating process with creators of all skill levels. Our favorite “Posses” will be featured in the “Creations of the Week” section of an upcoming MNR blog!
1. Have fun!
2. Teams must design at least one kart per team member. Ie. Teams of three can have a “posse” of three, four, five karts, etc… but no less than the number of team members
3. Each person on the team needs to contribute equally (as possible)
4. DLC is allowed, just be aware that your whole team will need to own the DLC in order to remix
5. Original creations please! You may create in whatever theme you would like, though Karts containing IP (intellectual property) ie… trademarked or copywriten characters, logos, images, etc… are not eligible to be promoted in the ModNation Monday blog.
6. Sign ups end on 9/30/11. We will send out team rosters on 10/3/11
7. Have fun!
8. Tell a friend (or ten!)
Let's get it on!
Sign up below…
on 16-09-2011 03:41 AM
18-09-2011 12:43 AM - edited 18-09-2011 12:44 AM
Wait, whoa, whoa, wait...I thought it was that we were going to be teamed up and need to make individual karts that come together as a posse, similar to how the signature karts crew, or the pink dino posse in that they have individual karts/mods, but mean something when together.
Please clarify because I'm not liking the idea of passing around a kart.
on 18-09-2011 03:48 AM
on 18-09-2011 09:21 AM
on 18-09-2011 06:06 PM
on 18-09-2011 07:25 PM
on 19-09-2011 02:08 PM
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. [more info]