Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Favorite UFG (PS3) or San Diego Studio (Vita) Created Track?

Gridlock River
Whitef8ng
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 26 (159 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

MabsterB wrote:

For those that don't understand XP racers.  It's enjoyed for the competition factor.  It's equal footing for everybody.  The results are skill based, not on who is most familiar with the track. They're in it for the thrill of racing good competition, not for the thrill of seeing unique prop placement or experiencing a new never before seen track.  "Fun" is different for everyone but when you have 5-6 highly skilled (or just evenly matched) racers in an XP series there absolutely no lacking of fun.

No doubt, I wish UFG had had the foresight to design the game to be able to include selected approved user created tracks into XP races, but unfortunately they failed on that feature.

I agree with every word in this post. XP races are great for some intense racing because everyone knows the tracks, but I wish UFG would have added some user generated tracks to them as well.

As for my favorite tracks... Too hard to pick lol. Let's say:

Dragon City

Fortress

Mt. Pain

Penguin Palace (w/o glitch)

Gridlock River

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 26 (149 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I must say, if you haven't already played the game, every track on the Vita is way better than the UFG tracks. So I vote every Vita track made by SDS. They spent a lot more time on those and they really show.  

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 26 (140 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Any track not from Far east( Terraced Drop :smileymad:) or Arctic Tracks or Jungle Tracks are fine.

Riko-keita-ako
This is forever my new account.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 26 (124 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

ZlheckJr wrote:

I must say, if you haven't already played the game, every track on the Vita is way better than the UFG tracks. So I vote every Vita track made by SDS. They spent a lot more time on those and they really show.  

I second this after having seen a few videos on youtube.

Every time ??? posts, somewhere an English teacher cries.
Or they all cry in unison.
dode i leke punktuation
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 26 (97 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

abc123Y wrote:

ZlheckJr wrote:

I second this after having seen a few videos on youtube.

The ought to release all the Vita tracks as PS3 DLC content... oh wait, they can't do teh angles... :smileytongue:

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 26 (84 Views)
0 Kudos