We want to see the ghost of maverick soon waaaaaaaaa. LOL
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 34 (362 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Hot Lap is broke

My track Alpha City is in Hot Lap today but the yesterday Hot Lap best time don't reset again waaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Hopefull this problem is solved soon.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 34 (334 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Hey Russel,

There have been 3 times this week alone that I'm quite certain I was in the top 10% before the map was reset but no trophy. I've been checking and staying up late until reset just to make sure it was some sort of glitch or whether I was  legitimately being passed in the ranks by others. Mt. Pain was the most recent and I had scored 46th and there were more than 800 entries.

Is there any way we can confirm this? I love this game, been playing it since it came out and this is the last trophy I need to make platinum. There is no doubt I'll hold onto this game and play it until I'm the last one online, but it's getting increasingly frustrating to keep coming up short even though I know I'm in that top 10%.

Thank you kindly and hope we can have this fixed. Please let me know. All the best. =)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 34 (297 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Sorry,

I was logged in as Rydyell, but that's the wrong account I race under. My PSN that I use with modnation and the hot lap is this one: TerminalPhoenix.

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 34 (296 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Russell, in Modnation Monday blog you promised to 'look into the hot lap issue'. Have you looked long enough now?

At the very moment there are entries from 'Wild Run' in first page and entries from 'Wildcard's stadium' from the 2nd page on. Also times from yesterday's 'Wild Run' reset before the track changed and some 'lucky' racers get 'Wild Run' times to 'Wildcard's stadium' track. Naturally we don't see ghosts, because the best times are from previous day. As Maverick stated earlier, this has something to do with DST.

If you don't have competence to fix the problem please hire somebody to fix it. This is ridiculous. Or maybe you don't care about hot lap anymore, because Synophis is gone?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 34 (279 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I understand your frustration mmmt. I think I've missed out on this hot lap trophy a dozen times in the past 3 weeks alone. But yelling at Russel won't solve the problem. For all you know, it might be one of those issues that looks easy to fix and turns into a nightmare instead. Until it does get fixed, play the game or play other games and return when HL is running smooth again.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 34 (269 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Complaining about the hot lap isn't going to get it fixed I guess, but since it's going on 3 weeks here yeah... I think people have the right to complain about it. One week without working had me baffled a bit, but 3? Things that have happened like this in the past were fixed much quicker, in like a day or two. Hot lap isn't the only thing to do in this game, but how much longer can it stay broke?

Maverick--07--
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 34 (257 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

The completionist in me wants to get that last trophy - but at the same time, it's just a game. If things don't get fixed, then people generally lose interest in mnr and move onto other games. It just saddens me that this is happening to such a good game. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 34 (238 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

TerminalPhoenix wrote:

I understand your frustration mmmt. I think I've missed out on this hot lap trophy a dozen times in the past 3 weeks alone. But yelling at Russel won't solve the problem. For all you know, it might be one of those issues that looks easy to fix and turns into a nightmare instead. Until it does get fixed, play the game or play other games and return when HL is running smooth again.

I'm not frustrated nor yelling and I don't race or play to get trophies (I think I already have the 'Flaming hot' trophy though).

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 34 (229 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

mmmt_4 wrote:

Russell, in Modnation Monday blog you promised to 'look into the hot lap issue'. Have you looked long enough now?

At the very moment there are entries from 'Wild Run' in first page and entries from 'Wildcard's stadium' from the 2nd page on. Also times from yesterday's 'Wild Run' reset before the track changed and some 'lucky' racers get 'Wild Run' times to 'Wildcard's stadium' track. Naturally we don't see ghosts, because the best times are from previous day. As Maverick stated earlier, this has something to do with DST.

If you don't have competence to fix the problem please hire somebody to fix it. This is ridiculous. Or maybe you don't care about hot lap anymore, because Synophis is gone?

We are still looking into the issue these things some times takes longer than expected.

Russell_05
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 34 (210 Views)
0 Kudos