Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: ModNation World Art & Racing Saturdays

[ Edited ]

lol I am still 3rd.... This was my most unlucky and bad performance ever , I am looking forward to seeing the video lmao

@kuni : all 1st  XD?! no rivalry at all? Kuni next time I'd like to be in your group , I hope you want that too. I played bad last event , but I have to say: we had some awesome races though in the 8 am group

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 381 of 1,635 (463 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

poncedailyown ha scritto:

AngelG_No55_FTW wrote:

P! earns the Death or Glory Award for his...interesting performance in this WARS gameroom.

lol, those warps

negativeman-55f.png

So much for the warp paradox

Lol yesterday i had a messed day, kept losing connection, unpredictable stuff coming from all the way, i love summer

Retiree.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 382 of 1,635 (452 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

jordinjo301 wrote:

@kuni : all 1st  XD?! no rivalry at all? Kuni next time I'd like to be in your group , I hope you want that too. I played bad last event , but I have to say: we had some awesome races though in the 8 am group

With the region lock we may be forced in the same room next week. But I can't say for sure at what time it will be hosted.

There were still some good races in my group, especially the dramatic finish on Destiny of the Samurai. But I was the luckier player :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 383 of 1,635 (447 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Track Committee Announcement

WARS Track of the Week is chosen every week with a closed vote. Starting next week we are allowing anyone willing to take part in the vote. Nominees (roughly 3-5) will be published on the forum every week at noon EST on Thursday, and PM'd to voters by me. Then you have until noon EST on Friday to send your vote to me via PM (PS3 or forum).

How to vote:

- rank all tracks from best to worst (you may use ties if you can not choose)

- you may take part even if your own track is nominated, however your vote will not affect said track

- send the list to me via pm

- deadline Friday noon EST

I will tally points from all votes and if there is a tie I will break it. Otherwise I am not going to vote myself.

Join the track committee!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 384 of 1,635 (441 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Track Committee Announcement

Kuningaskotka wrote:

WARS Track of the Week is chosen every week with a closed vote. Starting next week we are allowing anyone willing to take part in the vote. Nominees (roughly 3-5) will be published on the forum every week at noon EST on Thursday, and PM'd to voters by me. Then you have until noon EST on Friday to send your vote to me via PM (PS3 or forum).

How to vote:

- you may take part even if your own track is nominated, however your vote will not affect said track

I will tally points from all votes and if there is a tie I will break it. Otherwise I am not going to vote myself.

1. parise93

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 385 of 1,635 (409 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Kuningaskotka wrote:

How to vote:

1. parise93
  2. turmis21

TUMI
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 386 of 1,635 (403 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

earlizd1 wrote:

forever 2nd le fu~

i know the feeling :Shame:

Deboss1997
2013 MNR Tournament!! Wooooh!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 387 of 1,635 (375 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Just wanted to say the 10pm gameroom was really alot of fun again!! Good work to angel for hosting, and it was alot of fun having almost a full gameroom! Tough competition as well. Great time!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 388 of 1,635 (358 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Kuningaskotka wrote:

1. parise93
  2. turmis21
  3. P!