Level 2

Re: Wow

You know what Ponce? You are one to talk. You use to cheat all the time. So, shut your trap. As for RISP, I was angry cause he sideswiped me and as friends (the few that I have lol), I feel that shouldn't be done. Another thing, I never leave a room. I am good because I race anyone anytime,; even when they gang up on me. So, I will continue calling out the real hacks and cheaters because they ruin otherwise great games. Do you really expect a cheater to admit it? As for Exobud, when you beat me 5 times in a row without help; well, you know what you are. I have 23000 plus races under my belt and i know all the tricks of the trade. My apologies to RISP who is just flat out a great racer. As for the rest of you, quit being candy asses. Again Ponce, shut your hole!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 138 (195 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Way to go undercoverbullet. You just blew your cover (no pun intended) and now pnce, ath, and co. will come and start a huge 15 page thread about nothing except getting on people's nerves and will get locked when the mods see it a little while after the 20 page mark.

Thanks a lot.

The_pwner007
Please use plain text.
1 Kudos
Message 12 of 138 (193 Views)
1 Kudos
Level 2

I don't give a flip who knows dude or dudette. I do not hide behind anything. I talk smack to those who deserve it!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 138 (191 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Doesn't it bother you that all these cheaters and glitchers have never been banned.  I mean they've been doing it for 2 years now, in a kids game.

I find it even more bothersome how you can't find one single youtube video describing how these people cheat.  Youtube has everything but apparently nobody can obtain video proof of these cheaters?

MabsterB Gamer Card
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 138 (177 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

oh man, i needed a good laugh. thanks guy

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 138 (175 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Ok ignoramus. Youtube has plenty of videos on cheaters and glitchers.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 138 (169 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Ponce, everytime you talk it is like the teacher on Charlie Brown; "womp womp, womp womp, waaaaaaaaaaaa." Quit cackling!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 138 (168 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

undercoverbullet wrote:

You know what Ponce? You are one to talk. You use to cheat all the time. So, shut your trap. As for RISP, I was angry cause he sideswiped me and as friends (the few that I have lol), I feel that shouldn't be done. Another thing, I never leave a room. I am good because I race anyone anytime,; even when they gang up on me. So, I will continue calling out the real hacks and cheaters because they ruin otherwise great games. Do you really expect a cheater to admit it? As for Exobud, when you beat me 5 times in a row without help; well, you know what you are. I have 23000 plus races under my belt and i know all the tricks of the trade. My apologies to RISP who is just flat out a great racer. As for the rest of you, quit being candy asses. Again Ponce, shut your hole!

undercoverbullet wrote:

Man you need to learn to accept defeat. I had a lot of respect for you but the verbal abuse you do is uncalled for.  I might not have raced as many races as you but I always give my best no matter if I'm in last place in a full room of level 30s. 

Rjzp24
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 138 (160 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

undercoverbullet wrote:

Ok ignoramus. Youtube has plenty of videos on cheaters and glitchers.

Really? Like infinite boost or speed cheats?  Can you link me one? I can't find any.

MabsterB Gamer Card
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 138 (158 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

undercoverbullet wrote:

You're funny. I like you

Gosu_driver

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 138 (157 Views)
0 Kudos