Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 81 of 138 (222 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Wow

undercoverbullet wrote:

Okay, clean racing is not glitching, hacking or finding some way of gaining an illegal advantage over other racers. Clean racing is racing within the rules which includes sideswiping or using anylegal use of (any level) of weapons to defeat an opponent. How's that! Unlimited boost, no matter how many people use it, is illegal and therefore  NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT CleaNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Oh ok so every time you get you butt handed to you by people who you think "cheat" (even though they could be better then you. But then yet agin your too much of a "tough guy" to admitt that :smileyvery-happy:) you cry to your mommy worrying about your racing skill stat?
Soar2344 Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 82 of 138 (220 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Very Profound. Frog got your tongue?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 83 of 138 (219 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 84 of 138 (211 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Okay then. It has been a pleasure debating you knuckleheads and calling those out that need it. This will be the last time that I discuss on here. So, If you want to talk in the future, you will have to do it on the Online Xp Races and Series. Soar, I will see you on the street Sucker Mc (reference to Run DMC); not calling you a sucker.

Adios Amigas and Amigos!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 85 of 138 (204 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

whew glad my ownage is over

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 86 of 138 (198 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Wow, I can't believe I missed  the return of our local sucka-ass.

Dr_diabolical
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 87 of 138 (192 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

First of all, if someone beats me legit I do not cry. You are confused! As far as crying to my mommy, that is a joke. I feel sorry for her because she is in prison for the rest of her life. I only cry at church and at weddings.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 88 of 138 (191 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

undercoverbullet wrote:
Okay then. It has been a pleasure debating you knuckleheads and calling those out that need it. This will be the last time that I discuss on here. So, If you want to talk in the future, you will have to do it on the Online Xp Races and Series. Soar, I will see you on the street Sucker Mc (reference to Run DMC); not calling you a sucker.

Adios Amigas and Amigos!
*sees other post that he made* lolololololollolololololol :smileyvery-happy:
Soar2344 Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 89 of 138 (178 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Oh boy, here's still here. First up undercover, you're nothing but a mark. You think you can step to anyone, but the second you get smoked, you cry like a little Pull-Ups kid. Second, you're a giant lolcow. Third and final, what kind of hacks are you accusing us of using?

Dr_diabolical
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 90 of 138 (163 Views)
0 Kudos