ModNation Racers

ModNation Racers Online Discussion

ModNation Racers Online Discussion

Reply
Level 3
 

Rif.: Wow


abc123Y wrote:

Kuningaskotka wrote:

However I don't think he has ever seen a player actually cheat during his career. He just assumes that every laggy lightning and fast racer is a hack. Because he's top 10 in races played, he MUST be top 10 in skill :xLol:



What ''career''.


"a person's progress or general course of action through life or through a phase of life, as in some profession or undertaking"

 

Career | Define Career at Dictionary.com

Please use plain text.
Message 111 of 138 (346 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 

Re: Wow

looks like his mother has spoiled him too much

Lovelyblueness
Please use plain text.
Message 112 of 138 (345 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 

Rif.: Wow


Kuningaskotka wrote:

abc123Y wrote:

Kuningaskotka wrote:

However I don't think he has ever seen a player actually cheat during his career. He just assumes that every laggy lightning and fast racer is a hack. Because he's top 10 in races played, he MUST be top 10 in skill :xLol:



What ''career''.


"a person's progress or general course of action through life or through a phase of life, as in some profession or undertaking"

 

Career | Define Career at Dictionary.com


Not progress, so course of failure through life?

Every time ??? posts, somewhere an English teacher cries.
Or they all cry in unison.
dode i leke punktuation
Please use plain text.
Message 113 of 138 (335 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 

Re: Wow

[ Edited ]

undercoverbullet wrote:

    You know what Ponce? You are one to talk. You use to cheat all the time. So, shut your trap. As for RISP, I was angry cause he sideswiped me and as friends (the few that I have lol), I feel that shouldn't be done. Another thing, I never leave a room. I am good because I race anyone anytime,; even when they gang up on me. So, I will continue calling out the real hacks and cheaters because they ruin otherwise great games. Do you really expect a cheater to admit it? As for Exobud, when you beat me 5 times in a row without help; well, you know what you are. I have 23000 plus races under my belt and i know all the tricks of the trade. My apologies to RISP who is just flat out a great racer. As for the rest of you, quit being candy asses. Again Ponce, shut your hole!


Let's see... What's wrong here...

 

Found it!

 

(Bold responded to in order of their appearance)

I've raced ponce.  I've been beaten by ponce by less than a second (ponce you ass :smileywink:) I've beaten ponce. He's just mad fast so you just need to go faster.  

 

You shouldn't get mad over a thing in the game.  If you hate sideswipes, you should hate all weapons then.  No one cares that you feel sideswiping shouldn't be done.  You're almost sounding as bad as the people I played in Borderlands when I was Mordecai and I had trespass and one-shot them.

 

No one ganged up on, or targeted you.  The only time you can use this "Someone was targeting me" crap is when I'm in the room, because I will target you if you complain about anything or anyone in the game.

 

Good for you, call out the cheaters, but get a discerning eye.  None of these people 'cheat.'  I've heard popular opinion of me and that most of you crazy 'everyone must be a cheater' elites say that I'm easy to beat.  Well I can beat these guys.  I can stay caught up to these guys.  Want to know what I don't see?

 

Any form of cheating.  Just skillful driving.  Unless one of you crazies gets pictoral or video evidence of these guys 'cheating' you have no basis for your argument other than 'WAH! I lost! He must be cheating! WAH!'

 

Teal Deer version:

Get the straight shot out of your tailpipe, shut up, create, race, and enjoy.  Or I'll find you, and sideswipe you.

 

 

 


abc123Y wrote:


Kuningaskotka wrote:

abc123Y wrote:

Kuningaskotka wrote:

However I don't think he has ever seen a player actually cheat during his career. He just assumes that every laggy lightning and fast racer is a hack. Because he's top 10 in races played, he MUST be top 10 in skill :xLol:



What ''career''.


"a person's progress or general course of action through life or through a phase of life, as in some profession orundertaking"

 

Career | Define Career at Dictionary.com


Not progress, so course of failure through life?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It may not be progress, but it was a course of action so it might still qualify as a career.  A very poor career, but a career none-the-less.

Please use plain text.
Message 114 of 138 (330 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 

Re: Wow

Mark sure likes to sideswipe. I just laugh every time he does that to me.  I take it more as a compliment. 

Rjzp24
Please use plain text.
Message 115 of 138 (321 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 

Re: Wow

[ Edited ]

Mark_XX wrote:

Any form of cheating.  Just skillful driving.  Unless one of you crazies gets pictoral or video evidence of these guys 'cheating' you have no basis for your argument other than 'WAH! I lost! He must be cheating! WAH!'

 


The thing about crazies is that in their world they are right and everybody else is wrong.  No matter what kind of logic the rest of us bring to the table, they have it set in their mind and we're all a part of the conspiracy that is trying to cover up the truth.

 

I asked multiple times for youtube links for proof and all I get is "it's there just look".  In reality, a link can't be provided because such hacks do not exist on the PS3.  It's been said numerous times before, there are hacks for the PSP version for infinite boost but NOT FOR THE PS3 VERSION.  The crazies will never understand that fact.

MabsterB Gamer Card
Please use plain text.
Message 116 of 138 (319 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 

Rif.: Wow

Ok, enough.

 

I'll just cheat the game like everybody else, now uppercoverarrow, go play some football and get some therapy from that Fox tv series.

Retiree.
Please use plain text.
Message 117 of 138 (295 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 

Rif.: Wow

noooooooo mark, don't tell him i'm mortal :Ill:

Please use plain text.
Message 118 of 138 (294 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 

Rif.: Lobster Hammers are amazing tools of destruction.


poncedailyown wrote:

noooooooo mark, don't tell him i'm mortal :Ill:


It's okay ponce.  According to everyone's favorite 'cheater-eater' I'm a cheater as well now for being, and sometimes staying caught up to you on some races. :smileyvery-happy:

 

Love how everyone with the exception of a few players take this game so seriously.  They really need to consider increasing their dose of apathy before logging onto this game again.

Please use plain text.
Message 119 of 138 (236 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 1
 

Re: Wow

i wish i was good enough to be called a "cheater"

 

#sidenote: side swiping often blows up in my face, but i will always try if you're close enough.
 

Brose_one
Please use plain text.
Message 120 of 138 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos