29 Feb 2012
Playstation Staff

Missing items?

5 Replies 212 Views Created 29-02-2012
I googled around and couldn't find anything on it. I just 100% career mode, beating every bonus achievement plus getting all five tokens. Including the bonus tour if I might add. I spent every token and I am still missing kart bodies and miscellaneous parts, and I was wondering how I could get these :/ If its pay, then I am not going to bother :smileytongue:
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (212 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: Missing items?

Well, there IS that expansion pack...I don't really remember what it's called, it's something like $5 and you get all the content unlocked....

Capncwby1969
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (196 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

That's kind of a rip off. I bought the game, I expect to unlock all possible content xD Don't get me wrong, still enjoying it, but I basically paid for a game and only got 5/6 of the content. Shoulda just charged 5 dollars more on purchase price and included the DLC for free UFG :smileytongue:
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (187 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

other DLC parts / items are unlocked via Mod Explorer and NEAR. Look here ...http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/01/23/online-features-in-modnation-racers-road-trip-for-ps-vita/

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (180 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Another way to gain Parts for creations (from what I understand) Is there are check in points That span the entire Globe.

I hear there are like 3 places in Major cities Where if someone finds the check in spot the parts available for that location will be available for other players around the world too.

Possibly Places Like The Effiel Tower, Big Ben, The Tahj Mahal, Seattle Space Needle etc. etc. etc.

Is this Correct MNSD?

Voodoolsi
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (142 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Yes. You can look at the locations in Mod Explorer

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (120 Views)
0 Kudos